25

Ash...

"YOU FVCKING ASSHOLE" and a kick to my shin, that was expected, then came the pulling of the ears, then came Serena's attacks, she went ahead and took the liberty to pull Serena's year too, and we were both wailing and Gary and Paul were having a good laugh, so were the crew of the ship, but then the vibes around changed... all the laughter stopped and Ilene left us just as, something wasn't right about that, so I tried to use my aura but I was quickly turned around, the sound of a slap was heard, then came the pain, when I looked properly, albeit the buzzing feeling I had, the pain was phenomenal, but then again, before I could properly have a look I was pulled into a bone-crushing hug, a hug that no one else matched, now I knew who it was, the sounds of her breaking down right in front of me, because of me.

The same woman who took care of me for all 18 years of my life, alone, keeping everything aside just for me, and the realisation hits me like a bitch, the gravity of the situation, I should have told her about all this, but I didn't and I feel terrible for it.

"I'm so sorry mum, but there weren't any other option" I said, my voice was slightly cracking at seeing her so sad, I hate seeing tears on her eyes, and the fact that I was the reason for it made me feel sick to the core.

A few hours later everyone was on the ship, Serena and I both got a handful of scolding's from both Grace and Mum, but I still hadn't expressed the Donphanon in the room, not Serena and I, because frankly speaking there's way worse things to think about. I was sitting by the stairs on the deck watching the sunset, I heard the sound of footsteps and turned around to see mum, she was smiling a little bit, "I'm really sorry mum" I say once more, "I know that Ash, but something is eating your head right now and I don't think its time for you to worry about this" she said, I let out a sigh and started.

"The accident was an attempted murder aimed at Serena, and it would have been successful if I didn't do anything, she would be dead, along with me...really too, that's why I came up with that plan, they had to succeed in creating the diversion that they were hoping for, Serena's death would cause a lot of commission just like how the Rockets want, why I don't really know but I do know that all of this commotion is going to be answered soon enough, that's why we are headed to Galar as of now, Obviously its gonna take two days but eh, this is being a ghost and it comes with loads of benefits." I ended with a sad sigh, "That isn't it" mum said, sometimes I really do wonder if she's a psychic, like me, but my best guess is that it's her intuition.

"I like Serena mum, more than as a friend, but I dunno what to do? I haven't ever asked anyone out in my life and I feel like she deserves the world and that I am just not enough for her" I gave out all my insecurities, could you blame me for being insecure about it, she's a world-renowned super-model and performer and now's she's branching into designing, whereas I am a normal guy, who hates attention and has a 'normal job', RED is a different case and I am not RED for the world to see, I am Ash Ketchum, a nobody. Because I hate the idea of not having privacy, can you blame me?

I sigh and feel my mothers hands rub my back, "Sometimes in life you just have to go for broke...who knows maybe she wont mind that you are...this is gonna take some time, A prince, An aura guardian, a psychic, The World Monarch, 8-time world champion, the youngest person to have a job in the PLA, A great human being and friend to both us and your Pokémon, and the best son that a mother could ever ask for" she said, the love and adoration that she had for me was so clear In the way she spoke, I gave her a tight hug and she did that same, "Thanks mum" I say, "You're always welcome my dear Ashy."

I slept in my room in the ship, everyone was probably sleeping, it was almost 1 in the morning, but I just could sleep, I wore my hoodie before walking out of the room towards the deck, I got out onto the free deck, I'm sure only the captain of the ship could see me, but then I saw someone railing against the railing.

"Can't sleep?" I ask serena, she turns around startled and wide eyed before going back to normal, we fell into a very comfortable silence, we stood there for a minute before I thought that this was the perfect time to ask her, "hey Sere..." I start, she hum's prompting me to continue, and so I do, I take a deep breath and before I could can anything, "I like you" it was about "Shit! I mean..." wide-eyed she started at me, I moved my hands around frantically cursing my being for being so blunt, stupid Aura and psyche infused brain, fvcking hell, I mean there were a hundred other possibilities and this is what happened like what in the fvcking hell has my life come to?

But before I could say anything else I felt a pair of lips on mine, the sweetness of strawberries and that shampoo of hers entered my nose and I felt myself let loose, my eyes closed on its own and my lips moved in sync with hers, I felt my lips probe at her teeth asking for permission to bring the tongue into the mix, it felt like forever when we finally pulled away from each other because that bloody arse of an Arceus decided that us humans need to breath.

"I like you a lot too Ashy" she said and I mentally celebrated inside me, I feel so happy that she likes me too, "Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask hopefully, she acts as if she were thinking and then as if a light bulb lit up on her brain she answered, "Why don't you give me a kiss...then you can find out?" she said cheekily so I pulled her closer to me to the point where there isn't a bit of space between us and kiss her on the lips, moments later we were making out completely indulged in our little world, when we did open our eyes we both had to close it, because the captain decided it would fun to have a spotlight on us, "My poor eyes you two...Get a room" he said through the speakers, thank god that it was only a hand held speaker, I would want to face any other person on the ship in this situation, "well what do we have here?" I could feel the smirk on his face, Gary Motherfvcking Oak, I guess I spoke too soon.

I felt Serena's breaths calm down slowly as she slept off, she looked so cute like this, I carry her bridal style towards her room downstair, as we cross paths with Gary, I bring in the lavender colour to them, a mix of Pink and Blue, meaning using both Aura and Psychic powers at the same time, "Not a word about this Gare-bear" I threaten and make my way down the stairs. Leaving a very scared Gary by the entrance.