12

Taylor Swift is the best!!

Serena...

Its safe to say that Ash is avoiding me like the plague, okay maybe I am stretching this out, its not like we are dating or something, but we did have a moment that night. But since then, he's not been back here, not to the school, not at his house, last weekend I drove home and he wasn't at Delia's place either, I don't know why I am even feeling like this, we are not dating, I might as well be honest to myself and admit that I have a crush on him.

It was a normal day and yesterday Gary took us to show the house, the house was very modern and fancy, it had loads of space for the Pokémon to move around, train, and all. There was a 5-car garage with more space in the driveway, anyways we all like the place and it had loads of space and an indoor gym and pool and a place to practise routines, it also had rooms for research, that was done for Gary, that chap had started renovating the house before we even said yes, almost as if he knew that we would say yes, well we did, it was a killer offer.

We were moving into the house once the renovations are over, that'll take about a fortnight, well...give or take.

However, a simple day in suddenly made my mind go haywire, Ash Ketchum, with a Tan is more handsome, it should be illegal for someone to be this handsome, "Hey Aria you remember few years ago when we made a list of men who should be illegal to walk on earth" I asked her, she hummed, "Well I have the newest member to that list" she looked up and said, "well if you don't act fast someone else will take your candy from right under your nose" she said, that's when I noticed literally all the girls in the hallway looking at him with lust in their eyes, and this did not sit well with me, so I move right ahead, "Serena! Aria!" he called us as we walked towards the classroom, we halted as he walked towards us and stood by my left.

"Where did you go off to?" I asked like I would normally, "Alola" he grinned, well that...does explain the wonderful tan, but then I heard the sound of a yawn and saw two little yellow paws on his shoulder, "Pika chuuu" the little electric mouse yawned, "I was wondering when you would wake up, I heard you had some serious training" Ash said as he scratched the Pokémon's cheek lovingly, to which said Pokémon responded with an adorable chaa, this little thing is so utterly powerful, I still remember that thunder, from his battle with Alex.

Classes were going fine, Gary was being himself and flirting with everything that had boobs and apparently that was taking a toll on Lillie, because she was visibly pissed and her level of anger seemed so up high that Gary's ego would feel small, Gladion himself was having a laugh seeing his calm and sweet sister so worked up over a boy. Ash was in his own world, Pikachu on his lap, his laptop on his lap and he was furiously typing on it, he's got some work to do apparently, I was surprised to know that he didn't miss a single assignment that was to be given during the time he was off, our college cant really have a strict attendance policy because there are a lot of high profile actors and trainers who can't miss their schedule, so they have the option of either having Online classes at exactly the same time as school which isn't really the best option as far as I am concerned because time zones are a thing, the other option is a recording of the class taken during class time, it shows whatever the teacher is teaching and it's the more fan-favourite option if you think of it that way.

It felt like we had classes for ever today, so we decided to go have some ice-crème and take a walk and all, but in between this Ash got a call, it seemed like he didn't like who was calling because he cut the call after letting out a grunt.

We got ice crème and went to the park just near the parlour and sat down, you know there is one thing that I found very confusing, back when Ash and I went for that event together, I know as well as he did that the paparazzi was taking our photos, together and individually, but when it came into the tabloids and papers and those shows where they talk about all this never showed a single photo of Ash's, or Ash's and mine together, I mean, throughout the event, not a single photo of his has come out, and if at all our photos were taken, his face has been blurred out and there is no way one could tell that Ash was with me, well except for the few photos that I had Dawn take of Ash and I.

Ash was talking with the boys about something, the girls and I were sitting a bit away by the swing set, I was on the swing, I was wearing a pair of Black shorts and a tank top with my hoodie because it was starting to get cold, my sunglasses rested on my forehead, I was in deep thought and didn't notice the girls calling me, "huh?!" I jerked when Aria pinched me, "What's eating you up, other that Mr Sexy tan man" Dawn said as she bit into her Mango and strawberry gelato, "Well, I was just thinking about how even though we went to the party together, not a single one of his photos came out" I said openly, there isn't a point in hiding things from them, "Well, he does have the greatest PR team in the world" Lillie commented, "What do you mean" I ask, "Well even I don't know about all that, but Ash would be very popular after the aether project but his PR team erased all the traces of his involvement from the interwebs, its kinda cool actually, I think it's because he loves to travel and doesn't want anything to with large crowds of people mainly women crushing him" she said, makes sense actually the man values his personal space and freedom more than anything, other than Pokémon battling, I mean he demolishes trainers, I have had the pleasure of watching a few of his battles and he holds back a lot for the students of the Battling Class, well most students, he never controls for Paul and those matches are heated, Especially when Electriwire and Infernape battle against each other, though Ash wins always.

"How does a Picnic sound to y'all?' Gary grinned and asked, there was this smirk on his face and I knew he had something up his sleeve, "yeah sure I guess?" Lillie answered, he turned around and looked at Ash for a while until he gave up, "Alright fine, you can come to the ranch, but just so you know Gare-Bear, if you pull a prank on me then you'll pay, in that new house y'all bought" Ash said almost too casually before walking away with Pikachu on his shoulder, "No pranking when we are at the Ranch with Ash's Pokémon, They are a scary bunch" Gary said mumbling the last part to which we all laughed which received a pout from said Pokémon Researcher.

Then I heard the sound of a flat 6 as he drove off in the Porsche, just what are you Ash?