11

The day of the Event and all of the décor is finally done, we had to wait for the last day for some of the final pieces to be delivered, like the absurdly expensive chandelier that is owned my The Goodshadow himself, we shipped that from his residence in Kanto, because he didn't like the one that was already here, there is no theme for the party but we did have to choose colours and we went in for something warm, you see the whole place has an aesthetic vibe to it, warm lights, open stage, lots of fresh air because it's a semi-open location, the catering is done by the 7-star hotel at the league. The tables are set all across by the front of the stage and there is enough place for all the guests to have fun and show their presence. Almost all of the participants come along with a plus one, there is a VIP area that's where the champions and other important guests will be.

My suit of choice was a black suit custom made for me, courtesy of the Cameron Palace, a simple, elegant and luxurious piece, a Black suit with a silk, white shirt with Galarian Racing Green stripes, the pants ended at the ankle perfectly without showing much leg, but that would be unnecessary because I am wearing Tom Browne boots that cover the ankles entirely, they aren't too long but they aren't at the height of a normal shoe either, I am wearing my keystone but on my hands are a very expensive, One-off, Rolex watch. My Brown hair was styled properly for once, but it wasn't all that well kept because considering that its me the hair would go haywire in like an hour, so it's done quite simply, I am taking my Ninetales to the event, I know that Serena is bringing her Absol, so why not. Also, I know that I am supposed to wear a tie or something but fvck that shit, I will die without air, So I left 2 or 3 buttons open for air flow.

But along with Ninetales I have Gardevoir, Lucario, Greninja and for extreme cases Garchomp's luxury-balls, you never know when shit goes down, ever. I have first class experience in that department.

(Prepare yourself for intense car talk)

Anyways, I had to bring in my S-Class for being Chauffeured around, I mean, I know the Rolls-Royce's are good but I don't wanna use the Ghost, and the phantom is not updated yet so....the next most luxurious thing is the Maybach, specifically...My S-class Maybach, not the one that Serena and the others say the other's saw, that one belongs to the PLA for transporting their important people, they have like 10 of those, Mine...is a one-off, yeah I have a lot of one-off things, mainly cars, The s-class was painted in a Metallic Black, it had satin chrome on all the normally chrome accessories and for the metallic flakes...instead of using glass...we used Glass and Diamonds.

It's a bit over the top.... ok it's a lot over the top, but its worth it, because the S-class isn't changing for a good few years after which I'll store it, I still have my old Maybach in Cameron. Okay, next up, I have the car lowered, its already on Air ride but eh, it was a bit tall, the engine is tuned by Brabus, to push out 800 silent horses, well silent on the inside, because money wasn't a bar on this project.

We got rid of the stock wheels and replaced them with PUR RS44, finished in brushed satin Silver, the car in itself isn't the long wheel base model because I plan of keeping this car and the Extended wheel base makes the rear door look bigger than usual and that kinda irks me, anyway, the interior is completely hand built by Hermes in Kalos, the whole of it a very rare white leather with piano black veneer, the speaker systems are done by Burmester. The windows have limo tint all around it.

(Car Rant is over)

Its now almost time for me to go pick up serena, I don't like to be chauffeured around, but I can't really drive so I brought in Alexander, and put Emma in charge, Emma is actually Alexander's Girlfriend, she's a bit older than him, but loves has no age or religion or race or caste or anything, love is purely emotion.