18

This Ship is INSANE! I kid you not, there is everything in here to live in bloody luxury, I guess that's what it is, A Luxury cruise liner in the disguise of an Ocean Vessel, But I have my questions and I'm currently not thinking about any of that, I have also seen the very extensive coverage of news, the fact that Mum has to go through this when I'm alive and fine is killing me, killing me to know that She and even Delia have to think that Ash and I are dead... It was Delia's birthday the other day, they should have been having fun, not mourning our death.

And to make things more difficult, I haven't seen Ash after the tour he game me this morning, I was about to open my door when it opened, "Miss Yvonne, Lunch is served" a guard said, I nodded and walked behind him towards the dining room, well, it was a moderately sized table in a room beside the kitchen, Ash likes to cook so there is a proper kitchen and a chefs kitchen for the Ship's chef, I saw Ash sitting there looking into his MacBook waiting for me I presume, as soon as I enter he rids himself of the laptop by pushing it out of his way, A man in a suit comes ahead and takes it off, And Ash is now giving me his whole hearted attention.

"I assume you read the headlines and the saw the news reports?" he asked, he also looked very gloomy, "Well....Yeah" I answer, "The sooner we find out who is responsible everything would go back to normal, now I have good news and I have bad news" Ash said as the chef brought in the food in a Food Cart, "Well, the good news first" I said, "Alrighty, the good news is that, they have begun a case because they also found out that this wasn't a random accident and the bad news is that, the Police force is very incompetent and they are only in talks of handing over the investigation to the Interpol" "which is what we want I assume" I ask him, "well, not exactly, but yeah" he answered vaguely, Then we had lunch while talking about random things, That was until I got pissed...Why you may ask.

"We need to get all of your Pokémon trained for Battling" he said, "My Pokémon know how to battle" I said a little aggressively, I was defensive of them, "I'm not saying they aren't serena, but they wont last a round against mine, tell you what, there is a Battle Field in the ship, if you manage to land a hit on Metagross....then I'll take back my words" he said, the arrogance, he had that sexy smirk on his face.

Said 'battle Field' was massive, it was enclosed in a massive steel structure with an open roof, which came out of nowhere, "What exactly is this place" I had to ask this at least now, "This Serena...is the Battle Vessel, Home of the 8th Frontier Badge, and you have the privilege of being the first challenger here" he said, wait what? "How come you have access to this place?" I ask, "All in good time serena, but I'll tell you this...there is nothing illegal about me being here, Red is a good friend of mine" he said, "Wait the RED, the monarch?" I ask in a fangirl mode, who doesn't love that guy, jeez he is every woman's wet dream.

"Well yeah, which other red do you know off?" he asked a bit annoyed for some reason, "Anyways, Metagross, come on out!" he said excited, "Delphox, I choose you!" I said, copying RED's line, "You can have the first move" he said with a smirk.

Literally a Few Moments Later

"That was quite fun, wasn't it?" he asks, yeah, this lad is insanely strong, there wasn't a chance, there was no opening and I couldn't land a single hit on Metagross and was knocked out in one attack move from his side, "Ok, so maybe they do need to train, but what's in it for me because frankly my Pokémon aren't exactly cut out for battling, they are showcase Pokémon, "Well...we obviously need to change that, We are dead to the world serena, we have to fend for ourselves and I cant always be looking after you, This is a difficult time and being what is essentially Ghosts means that we have to be in the shadows" he said.

This is where hell began for me, also Heaven became visible to me, Over the next week, till we reached the Kantonese Sea, he trained me and his Pokémon trained mine, and boy, I can see why he has those abs, he has intense training routines and I can barely keep up, he gave me a training routine that would make me physically stronger but without making the muscles pop and has started giving me self-defence training, yeah, And muscle less muscle training as I like to call it, that includes lots of squats for the legs, I wouldn't be amused if my ass is better post death, *Lol*

Anyways, we were nearing the Kanto Bay area in Cerulean City and were close to docking at the abandoned Dock there, there has been some new advancement's in the case and they checked the footage of the parking at The Trio's, and have arrested one person for questioning, but that's not enough done, I don't even know why we are in Kanto in the first place, just as I got out of the bathroom Ash came in without knocking, "AHHHH" we screamed as I hurriedly put the towel around me, only to see that Ash had turned around and was covering his eyes from the sides as if he were counting for hide and seek, in his shorts and wifebeater with those air force 1's, he looked doable but I held myself.

And quickly changed my clothes, "You can look now" I said faintly, he carefully and cautiously turned around to see me in my booty shorts and Tank top, what? I like to sleep comfortably, anyway, part of me wanted Ash to be a perv and stare and the other part of me was horrified at the same thought, but Ash is a pure soul and that reflects in his entire behavioral qualities, A gentleman if you will, "I just wanted to tell you that we are going to a place tomorrow and the clothes that you are going to wear are in your cupboard, get some rest, tomorrow is going to be a long arse day" he said.

Ooh A filler chapter