9

"Ash we are serious, we need you to come to the party with a plus one that isn't your family" Goodshadow said and Scott agreed, "Oh come on, I'll just bring Ilene?!!" I said grumpily, "You could have done that but Ilene and Salvia are coming together, they're each other's dates" Scott said, "Ah well, then I guess I'll bring mum" I said again, finding a date is a pain in the arse and then I'll have to stay with them the entire time and entertain them, a whole evening that's already going to waste is also going to be atomically boring if I take someone who isn't good company, which is why I bring mum or Ilene with me to such events, they have a weird habit of making fun of everything, its like walking around with two stand-up comedians, The Pokémon themselves had a separate section to talk and play around with each other, with other strong Pokémon to keep them at bay if fights break out.

"Yeah, that would have also worked but Delia can't come this time around simply because she is busy with some work, we sent her the invite, she's one of the PLA's favourite Real Estate investor and Agent" Charles said, shit! Which means I really need to find a person, "And why can't I come there alone again?" I asked grumpily, "Well apart from the fact that the invite says so, it'll be pretty sad to see the youngest ever person working for the PLA at one of the highest positions single and without a social life" Scott said, "you think I give a crap about what people think" I said seriously, "Well we know that you don't" Goodshadow said, "But try explaining that to the other people who will be there at the ball" Charles said, now I was getting bored, like really bored, "Now I have loads of assignments to do, so you two old men do ya thing, peace" I said as I cut the facetime call.

I did have a few assignments to complete but they were like future one's because I was leaving to Hoenn, the jet has been stocking up for the 12 hour flight at the Lumiose City International Airport, I had all the transport ready for when I did reach Hoenn, I had my cars transported and An Airbnb...calling it an Airbnb would be quite the stretch it's a small vacation house that I had bought a long while ago, one of my first purchases, it was near the league, a few miles from the main stadium, it's a simple house, two stories and maintained by mum, she loves that house and spends most of her vacations there.

But before I left, I needed to give the hardcopy of my English Assignment to Serena, I had already asked Lillie to submit all the assignment that I had already done to the teachers when they asked for it and I can trust her to do the same, I know Lusamine is gonna be there at the Party with Prof. Mohn, and Gladion and Lillie would be together like always, I got out of the house and made my way towards the dorms since I had nothing better to do, Espeon decided to come along with me, Pikachu was training with Charizard and the other heavy hitters, well he was getting a bit lazy so I though why not and let that be, I do hope he's fine though, That particular group goes all out for their training, especially since the addition of many new Pokémon in their group.

It was sunset time and I got the idea of a lifetime, I could just ask serena to be my partner for the ball, she did say that she had to go there and she didn't mention anyone going with her, with this idea in my mind I made my way to the dorms, I went towards the warden's desk, I told her that I wanted to meet serena, she allowed me and I went on ahead, here there was no segregation for men and women, all the dorms where large enough and had their own toilets and everything, it was a very prestigious institution and the way things were done showed so.

I knocked on her door, she opened and let me in, "Hey Ash" she said, I sat on their couch, I guess Aria was out practising, "Aria's with the new lady I suppose" I said as I petted Sylveon who was outside of her PokéBall, "I just wanted to give you my part of the English assignment" I said as I gave it to her, "Oh, are you not gonna be there when we submit it?" she asked, "Nope, I need to go to Hoenn for the league and I'm leaving tomorrow" I said, "On that topic, do you have a plus one for the Black-Tie event?" I asked, she shook her head, "Would you like to be my plus one?" I asked her, she smiled and nodded, "yeah sure" she said, "I'll pick you up from the airport the day before the event, I know everyone else is already leaving before you" I said as I got out of the house, "Yep, I'll call you" she said, I nodded and left, I dunno why speaking to serena is so comforting and different, I guess she is just different, a special person, I've never become great friends with someone as quickly as I have been with Serena.

Time Skip

It's been a week and the black-tie event is in two days and serena is coming here today, and so is Ilene and Salvia, they are so loud though, I mean I don't care if she wanna shag like Lopunny's in the heat, but must they be so god-damn loud all the time!!?? I mean I need sleep!

I headed out of my garage with my Flying Spur, my Flying Spur and 2021 Maybach S-Class EWB where here and Ilene and Salvia had a Rolls-Royce Phantom EWB for being moved around, while I do like being chauffeured, I love to drive more which is why I like the Bentleys they are the right balance of Luxury, class and performance.

I drove to the airport to pick her up, she's is gonna stay at the PLA's Hotel by the stadium, I mean its 7-star hotel. She's a valuable guest, Grandma speaks very highly of her, But the new lady who's training Aria, who I can't remember the name of, is an absolute bitch, Serena is also doing very well now with Modelling and her Clothing Line which is quickly gaining traction everywhere, she's a businesswoman and Supermodel and she's got the looks to back that up, I mean I would be blind to think that she isn't beautiful.

Anyways I picked her up from the airport, She was in a disguise but I could sense her aura and so I found her relatively quickly, anyways I took her to the hotel and told her about all the people were meeting up tomorrow for lunch, like that I dropped her off and went to the PLA office, I'm basically drowning in Paperwork and its annoying the fvck out of me and now they tell me that I ought to battle Cynthia in a 1 vs 1, she's also busy with her gigs and all the champions are coming for the Event and they just ask us randomly to battle each other, so now I also have to do special training and get my Red contact's because RED has Red eyes and I have teal one's.

Sometimes I hate PLA, and by sometimes, I mean at all times. Fvcking hell!!