15

Ash...

If Serena thought that I wouldn't notice her teasing me then she is highly mistaken, I'm dense but I aint dumb, she's been coming on to be quite boldly if I must say, but I can't really help my reactions with her, usually I am a master of my emotions and I don't show them all that much, like even with the friends I don't necessarily show more that a few laughs, a couple of giggles here and there and smiling, I'm not where near as inexpressive as Paul but I'm not as expressive and Gary or Barry either.

Anyways Mums dinner part is coming up and I am hoping its going to be a peaceful evening dinner, Ilene is flying here with Salvia and Emma and Alexander are also coming, now...I'm well aware of the fact that it is extremely difficult to get a reservation in The Trio's Restaurant, let alone their finest floor, but truth be told, I know the owners...very well, 8 years, chasing behind my Pokémon until the were kicked out of their previous job.

I helped them set up this restaurant here in Lumiose, no not the building, it started as a small little shop where people could come and buy food 2 years ago, but soon enough they had to upgrade a bit, James and Jessie are excellent cooks, Meowth does the accountings and Wobbuffet helps everyone, now they are the finest of not one of the finest diners in the world, the only 7-star hotels in the world are under them, rightfully deserving as well, I own some stocks in the chain, though my funds go over to trainer accounts.

Frankly speaking helping them out 2 years ago barely put a dent in my bank account, well Jessie, James and Meowth are the Trio hence why the name, and now that those 2 are married its even more fun, plus there is a little James as I like to call him, Meowth will scratch anything that he even senses would cause harm to the baby, he's very protective of him, I helped them free all there Pokémon from Team Rocket, yeah, though Team Rocket isn't entirely disbanded, they are in their lowest and I'm waiting for Giovanni to come up with something so I can finish then for good.

Anyways, talking about Mum's birthday, I decided on giving her a special necklace, a Pendant with 2 very important pictures, one is a picture of Mum and I playing when I was like 6ish maybe 7, and the other is a picture of Mum, Ilene and I at the Cameron palace's Trails, it was a fun day that one, Lemme just end at saying that Mum loves Trail biking and she can beat both Ilene and I. clean.

I was training with the Pokémon when I got a call, "Ash!" It was serena, and perhaps for the first time, since I became a champion, I...paused training for something else, All the Pokémon stared weirdly at me, I could feel my past self also looking down on me, but it's the past for a reason, "Yes Serena?" I ask as I walk towards my water bottle, "Ash I need to buy a gift for your mother and a dress for myself, so I want you to come shopping with me" Fvcking hell, I'll tell you one thing, Ask Ketchum and Shopping don't go in the same sentence, I mean I've been shopping before, but that's with Ilene, which is a terrible experience, When its Ilene and Salvia its better because Salvia somehow keeps Ilene grounded, Shopping with Mum is quite fun, it's a day for just us and since we only went into the closest city there wasn't much problems with Paps for her status.

"Alright, I'll pick you up in an hour" I mumbled and she squealed and cut the call, I had a silly smile on my face, I just got the first date of my life without even realising it, Holy Arceus! Fvck! We're going on a date!

I ran into the house and took a nice long bath and then started getting ready, I decided on a simple plain shirt, black and grey, it looked kinda modern and classic, I put on a sleeveless sweater that was a couple of slices bigger, I had cut my hair to my usual Undercut with fades and Bangs, I don't like a lot of hair in the back anyway, I wore the shirt and sweater with my black jeans and a pair of sneakers, since I was at the ranch, I had access to more of my cars than the apartment, I selected my Volvo XC60, I love Volvo's, spacious, safe and comfortable, this one had a Gunmetal Grey Metallic kinda paint code, some of the coolest Wheels on a SUV, also it had limo tint, it was the perfect car to blend in.

Any way's, I was by their house in like half an hour because I had an errand to run, with the PLA, Serena looked wonderful in her 'disguise', she wore a pair of jeans and a Black top with some sandals, She looked wonderful and once again I was mesmerized by her beauty, I'm fvcking done denying the fact that I'm attracted to her, Because I can't deny myself more, this lady is a piece of art and letting her out in an exhibition can make other people buy her, so I'm gonna court her myself, Fvcking hell if that's the last thing I fvcking do!

Time Skip

It was the day of the dinner, I was already at the Trio's, not many people where called for mums birthday, some of her closest associates, her assistant and her wife, Ilene and Salvia had been living here in the city at the Ranch with Mum, Grace and I because I didn't want her to leave Lumiose for a week, of course Ilene and salvia would have to go because of their duties as Royals, I know that Serena doesn't know that grace is here, because I had gone to pick her up from Vaniville yesterday, a good 3 hour round trip, Ok I didn't necessarily have to do it, but I got my Tesla Model S Plain+ and so, I was totally doing the speed limit,

I was wearing a casual Alolan style shirt, with some casual Chinos and sneakers, again, I don't want to die of a heat stroke...okay maybe I wont die of a stroke and all but still, I like my Alola Style shirts, they are comfortable. I had to drive Grace, Mum, Ilene and Salvia, Half of the time they were shouting at me, or rather at my enjoying of the instant torque of my now wrapped Model S, yeah, I got the wrap done in a day, and changed the wheels, I mean, I knew that my order would arrive quick, it's really quick, I'll give you that.

We reached the restaurant and I gave the keys to the valet driver who was a part of the Cameron Security Detail, yeah, today the hotel has mostly been filled with Ilene and Salvia's security and on top of that, there are other VIPs in the building, I know Professor Oak is here, I can't wait to meet that old man, Gary and the others are gonna roll up in another few minutes I suppose.

I suppose I tried to understand the fact that Serena is absolutely gorgeous and in 99.99% of cases have to stare at her whenever she comes by, Except I never noticed her staring at me, until today, now this is interesting development, I thought it was just me, apparently it isn't...this is good.

I plastered my all but glamorous smirk on my face, and went ahead to hug her, you know a simple, friendly hug, she was wearing a simple dress, not all that exquisite, it had floral patterns around it and had a V-neck, not very deep, it had a light cut on the thing for movement I guess, don't expect me to find the science of women's clothing.

After some time, everyone started coming up, Serena was surprised to see Grace and so she went on towards her mother and mine, Gary was surprised to see old man oak and Dawn and Salvia where talking and somehow no-one asked why Ilene was here, of course they knew who she was, she's the fvcking Queen Of Rota, Everyone greeted Mum, Jessie, James and Meowth came up and were dancing around in the vibes being played, Mum was also having a blast, She had a dance with me and Ilene, I tried not to be terrible, But I could tell that Ilene was getting pissed.

Because of Gary, Now Ilene is a very. Very jealous woman, and Gary is testing her limits, though he's not exactly flirting with Salvia, he is hoarding her and making her blush and what not, and...though one side of me is sorry for what is to happen, the other said of me wants to see this side of Ilene, it's always fun to watch, and Salvia...well she does this on purpose...because it leads to...for me in there neighbouring room...for the lack of better words.... the lack of sleep.

Anyways Gary was about to get it and I had a wicked smile on my face, But Serena chose that opportunity to look at me and poked me at the gut, "What!??" I hissed, that hurt, "Oh come on that hurt my finger more that your.... ab- Stomach" She said, though she was about to say something else towards the end but whatever, "Why did you have that wicked grin on your face?" She asked, "The queen of Rota is a very possessive being, And Gary is proving an Ursaring, so watch" I said.