#save_sheik_aljarah

You must have heard about what has been happening in Palestine recently, and if you have not here it is.

The Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood issue is not new to the vocabulary of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, as Palestinian families were displaced in 1948, and it was in 1972, the time when Jewish associations claimed that they owned ownership of the neighborhood's lands.
Violent clashes erupted at dawn today, Monday, in the Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood in Jerusalem, after settlers attacked the neighborhood and attempted to storm it.
The Palestinian "Ma'an" agency reported that "the Israeli forces attacked several Jerusalemites, who went to the Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood at dawn, after settlers attempted to storm the neighborhood, with bombs, rubber bullets, and water cannons."

Palestinian youths blocked the main entrances to the neighborhood with containers and stones to prevent the settlers from advancing.

After midnight, settlers attacked the Shuafat neighborhood in Jerusalem, and youths confronted them and prevented them from advancing.
The events of Jerusalem developed following the Israeli forces' attempts to prevent Palestinians from praying in the Al-Aqsa Mosque during the month of Ramadan and to impose many restrictions on worshipers, as well as before a session of the Israeli Supreme Court to consider whether Palestinian families would be expelled from their homes in the Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood, and given those homes  Of Israeli settlers.

Some settlers have already moved to the intended street and are now living near Palestinians, who face possible expulsion.
It is worth noting that today marks the anniversary of Israel's control over East Jerusalem during the 1967 war, and this event usually witnesses a march around the Old City by Jewish visitors, including nationalists, which raises the level of tension in the city.

Help By spreading awareness and speaking up for the Palestinian cause.
Write the #savesheikhjarrah on 3very social media platform you have
And change your profile picture to this

Write the #savesheikhjarrah on 3very social media platform you haveAnd change your profile picture to this