8/11

Urgent|  The Prisoners’ Commission and the Prisoners’ Club: The possibility of more prisoners being martyred is increasing, especially since the level of torture and abuse we receive from lawyers and freed prisoners confirms that the occupation is adopting procedures and operations to kill prisoners, and carry out premeditated assassinations against them.

Battle of Al-Aqsa Flood:
#Urgent Al-Arouri: It is possible that tanks will control some areas and stop rocket firing from this area;  But he will not stop the fight of the resistance against his tanks and against his soldiers, and the more he spreads and expands on the ground, the more his losses continue, the more his bleeding increases, and the deeper his entry into more and more areas, the more he sinks into the quagmire of resistance.

#Urgent Al-Arouri: I officially confirm first that the policy of the terrorist enemy is to displace the population of the Gaza Strip from north to south, mainly out of Gaza. The first stage, which is the displacement out of Gaza, failed, and the second stage failed.

#Urgent Al-Arouri: Everyone must take their role in fighting the occupation in the West Bank

#Urgent Al-Arouri: The freedom and independence of our people begins with the freedom of our prisoners

#Urgent Al-Arouri: The occupation must pay the price and release the prisoners in exchange for the prisoners, and we are serious about that

#Urgent Al-Arouri: All our prisoners must be released from the occupation prisons, and this is our right.

#Urgent Al-Arouri: This battle is called the Al-Aqsa Flood. This is not the battle of Gaza, this is the battle of Jerusalem, and all the free people of the world who have human consciences must move with this battle.

Al-Arouri: The Americans are already part of the battle, and Blinken comes to the region and says, “I am coming as a Jew before I become America’s Secretary of State,” and this American administration, whose composition you know, is more than half Zionist, and therefore it is directly leading the battle.

Al-Arouri: We want more demonstrations and we hope that there will not become a habit of committing crimes and massacres in Gaza against our people and thus a decline in the level of popular and unpopular solidarity.

Battle of Al-Aqsa Flood:
Abu Ubaida: We herald the occupation’s coming stage of anger and confrontation against it in the West Bank and Gaza

Abu Ubaida: 33 days after the start of the Battle of Al-Aqsa Flood, the valor and bravery of our Mujahideen is a source of pride for every Arab and Muslim.

Urgent|  Deputy Head of the Political Bureau of Hamas, Saleh Al-Arouri: The more the occupation army advances and goes deeper into Gaza, the more its losses and deaths will increase.

Deputy Head of the Political Bureau of Hamas, Sheikh Saleh Al-Arouri:

This battle has its aftermath.

The resistance cannot be broken, but will inevitably win.

The enemy's talk about using Al-Shifa Hospital for military administration is ridiculous.

#Urgent Al-Arouri: Everyone who supported and stood with our resistance and our people in Gaza expresses a humanitarian value and we want more

#Breaking Sheikh Al-Arouri: The performance of the resistance axis is advanced, especially Hezbollah and Yemen

#Urgent Al-Arouri to the occupation: Gaza is much larger than you and anyone else. Neither you nor anyone else will be able to defeat the resistance in Gaza.

Urgent|  Al-Arouri: The performance of the resistance in Lebanon is distinguished and advanced, and every day there is a funeral for martyrs in Lebanon, and although Arab countries unfortunately confront the resistance’s missiles from Yemen, we encourage more attacks on the occupation from Arab countries, and we trust the brothers in Hezbollah and hope that they will increase their participation.  The battle leads to the great confrontation to resolve the battle.