22/12/2023

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Follow |  A press statement issued by the Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas:

🔻We consider that Resolution No. 2722 issued today by the UN Security Council, which calls for expanding and monitoring the entry of humanitarian aid into the Gaza Strip;  An insufficient step, and does not meet the requirements of the catastrophic situation created by the Zionist military terror machine in the Gaza Strip, especially since it did not include an international resolution to stop the genocidal war waged by the terrorist occupation entity against our Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip.

Over the past five days, the American administration has worked hard to empty this resolution of its essence, and to bring it out in this weak formula, which allows the fascist occupation to complete the mission of destruction, murder, and terrorism in the Gaza Strip, defying the will of the international community and the United Nations General Assembly to stop this aggression against our defenseless Palestinian people.  .

🔻It is the duty of the UN Security Council to oblige the occupation to bring aid in sufficient quantities into all areas of the Gaza Strip, especially the areas of the northern Gaza Strip, which, in addition to the daily massacres, are subjected to a fascist siege and an ongoing starvation policy.

#Urgent |  Hamas leader Osama Hamdan: The Security Council resolution on Gaza does not express the minimum required of an international institution

#Follow |  The Zionist Broadcasting Corporation, according to an informed source:

▪️The mediators realize that time is running out for a ceasefire and Hamas is preparing for a long war

▪️ Yahya Sinwar is not detached from reality, and “Israel” interprets reality incorrectly

▪️Sinwar has an organized strategy in case the war continues

#Video |  Occupation forces storm the Al-Badhan area, east of Nablus

#Video |  Watch children in one of the displacement schools burning leaves for warmth.

#Urgent |  The occupation forces bombed several homes in the Al-Amal neighborhood and the vicinity of Al-Hilal Hospital with artillery shells

#Urgent |  A number of injured people, most of them children, arrived at Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital as a result of a Zionist raid that targeted a house in the Nuseirat camp.

#Urgent |  Artillery shelling of the last floor of the Arafa family’s house, west of the Al-Amal neighborhood in Khan Yunis

#Urgent |  Martyrs and injuries in the bombing of the family home of journalist Muhammad Khalifa in the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  The colleague and senior director at Al-Aqsa Channel, Muhammad Al-Saidi, rose in the bombing of his house in Nuseirat in the central Gaza Strip, along with a number of his family members.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  Russia's delegate to the Security Council: The United States used pretexts and blackmail to develop a resolution that satisfied it regarding Gaza

#Urgent |  Enemy media: 3,000 of those wounded in the Iron Sword War on Gaza were classified as having permanent disabilities in the army.

#Urgent |  Russia's delegate to the Security Council: The United States included a dangerous element in the draft resolution that allows "Israel" to cleanse the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  The Security Council approves a draft resolution on expanding the entry of aid into the Gaza Strip

#Follow |  The Security Council fails to pass Russian amendments to a draft resolution on expanding humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip and monitoring it due to the American veto.