13/10/2023

Assalamualaikum
Ya Allah
Bring us peace
Destroy our enemies
Destroy Zionists
Destroy the USA government
Destroy Israel government
destroy all traitors
Grant us victory and peace
This is war
Of course it's tough and it has gone too long, but inshallah we will see liberation with our own eyes

Today thousands of Jordanians protested near the borders between Palestine and Jordan but the Jordanian military stopped them using tear gas.
Millions protested around the world, In Iraq, syria, Lebanon,Tokyo,Korea, Afghanistan,USA,Canada,France,Germany,Spain,Yemen,Sudan, Eygpt, Qatar,Bahrain,Oman, Kuwait and many more.

A Chinese man stabbed an Israeli diplomat in china.

McDonald donates free meals to the Israeli army that's why today many Muslims boycotted it among many other brands that support the occupation.

Battle of Al-Aqsa Flood:
Urgent|  Hebrew sources: 1,400 Israelis have been killed since the beginning of the storming of the Gaza Strip.

25 martyrs and dozens wounded as warplanes targeted the Halawa family’s home in Jabalia camp, north of Gaza.

A new massacre, O God, your kindness and mercy

Urgent|  Hebrew Channel 12: The European Football Association refuses to allow a minute of silence at the start of the 2024 European Nations Cup qualifiers tonight;  Mourning the lives of the dead Israelis, the Israeli national football team protested this refusal.

Wearing the Palestinian keffiyeh... Irish MP Richard Boyd Barrett defends Palestine and attacks Israel

Despite the neighborhoods that were erased from existence, including those in them
Military correspondents report from the occupation leaders that they failed to target the military apparatus of Hamas, and that the Qassam Brigades, the Saraya Brigades and the missile launchers are still at full strength.
Therefore, they fear entering a ground war

#Al-Aqsa_Flood

#Urgent|  Occupation aircraft targeted a house near the Engineers Syndicate, west of the Gaza Strip.

Ministry of Health in Gaza: During the last hours, the Strip’s hospitals received more than 120 martyrs

Clashes inside the kibbutzim and the forests adjacent to the Bureij camp in the central Gaza Strip..

Several massacres were committed by occupation aircraft after one o'clock in the morning tonight against families in the Gaza Strip.

Battle of Al-Aqsa Flood:
#Urgent.  Targeting the Tibi Tower, west of Gaza, next to Abu Elba roundabout, with two missiles

🔴 #Urgent..

“A house was targeted without warning in Beit Lahia, north of the Gaza Strip, and citizens reported that there were more than 10 people inside the house.

Urgent |  The Israeli army: raids targeted 5 houses used by Hamas fighters, including a house in which Yahya Al-Sinwar’s brother appears to reside.

May God’s curse be upon you all civilians!!!

Jericho Battalion - Al-Quds Brigades: Our mujahideen were able to engage in violent clashes with the occupation forces, who stormed the camp with heavy bullets.

Urgent|  The occupation forces stormed the house of the martyr Khaled Mohtaseb in the town of Beit Hanina in Jerusalem and arrested his father and brother

The only difference between 1948 and 2023
Their actions are now in the eyes of the whole world, and no one moves

- May God curse your humanity.