Palestinian Prison Break 2021

Hollywood escape. Palestinians still amaze the world
Follow / Emotions Abu Amira
6 Palestinian prisoners - sentenced to life imprisonment - escaped from the high-security Gilboa prison by digging a tunnel.

A story that can only be seen in the cinema, to the extent that the most popular movie in Hollywood history was about escaping from prison through a tunnel (Shawshank Redemption).
The Palestinian character has transformed cinema into a more dazzling reality.
And more oppression of the army that does not blame it is invincible.

The names of the six prisoners who managed to escape:
• The prisoner Mahmoud Abdullah Ardah (46 years), from Arraba / Jenin, has been detained since 1996, sentenced to life.
• The prisoner Muhammad Qassem Aardeh (39 years), from Arrabeh, has been detained since 2002 and is sentenced to life.
• The prisoner Yaqoub Mahmoud Qadri (49 years), from Bir Al-Basha, has been detained since 2003 and is sentenced to life.
• The prisoner Ayham Nayef Kammaji (35 years), from Kfardan, has been detained since 2006 and sentenced to life.
• The prisoner Zakaria Zubeidi (46 years), from Jenin camp, has been detained since 2019 and is still detained.
• The prisoner Munadil Yaqoub Infant (26 years), from Chabad, has been detained since 2019

Here is the sequence of events for the Great Palestinian Escape:

▪︎ At 1:49 am: One of the drivers on the street leading to the city of Beisan spotted several people running in the plains, to inform the police.
▪︎ 1:58: A police patrol arrives at the scene and starts searching without any idea of ​​the nature of the event.
▪︎ Approximately 2:05 AM: A gas station worker reports a stranger passing from behind the station.
▪︎ At 2:14 am: The head of the Bissan Police Department calls Gilboa Prison to inform them of the suspicions to examine any possible escape of prisoners.
▪︎ 3:29 am: the prison authority discovers that three prisoners are missing from cell number 5, section 2.
▪︎ At 3:59 am: The prison authority discovers that three more prisoners have escaped.
▪︎ At 4:00 in the morning: The Prisons Authority informs the police, the Shin Bet, and all the security services about the escape, and the pursuit and search process begins.

According to this sequence now announced in the official Israeli media, the actual escape process began around one o'clock in the morning, that is, three hours before the discovery of the operation, so that the prisoners could cross the Green Line to the West Bank and from there, as is likely, to Jordan, which is a very sufficient time!

So then, while Michael Scofield in the series "Prison Break" had a few minutes to complete the escape, the Palestinian comes to tell Hollywood and the whole world that he is the record holder.