20/12/2023

#Urgent |  Press release issued by the Government Media Office - Wednesday, December 20, 2023 AD:

🔻(75 days) since the comprehensive genocidal war committed by the “Israeli” occupation army against our Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip, and the brutal killing of civilians, children and women continues to this moment, by bombing safe houses and demolishing them over the heads of their residents, with warplanes and fighters.”  "Israeli" and American, as every meter in the Gaza Strip became under targeting and under direct bombardment.

🔻 (75 days) and the humanitarian situation in the Gaza Strip is becoming more catastrophic and has become very bad and heading towards the abyss due to the genocidal war waged by the occupation army, especially since more than (1.8 million) people have become displaced and live outside their homes and outside their homes, and nearly (2)  (4 million) people are now living in difficult and unprecedented humanitarian conditions of misery, and they are suffering greatly in providing food, medicine, and potable water.

(75 days) have passed since the genocidal war, during which the occupation army committed (1,700) massacres, claiming the lives of (26,700) martyrs and missing persons, including (20,000) martyrs who arrived in hospitals, including (8,000) martyrs who were children, and (6,200) martyrs.  (310) martyrs of women, (310) martyrs of medical personnel, (35) martyrs of civil defense, and (97) martyrs of journalists.

🔻And (6,700) are still missing, either under the rubble or their fate is still unknown, and 70% of these are children and women, while (52,600) have been injured.

🔻The number of those arrested by the occupation army during this brutal war of aggression reached hundreds of our honorable people, including (99) arrests of medical personnel, and (8) detainees of journalists.

🔻With regard to hospitals, the occupation army targeted more than (23) hospitals and put them out of service, and also put (53) health centers out of service, while the occupation army targeted (140) health institutions that affected the provision of health services in them, and also targeted (102).  ) An ambulance was completely damaged.

During its brutal war, the occupation destroyed (126) government headquarters, (90) schools and universities that were completely out of service, (283) schools and universities that were partially damaged, while (114) mosques were completely destroyed, and (200) mosques were demolished by the occupation.  Partially, in addition to the occupation targeting (3) churches.

🔻With regard to damage to residential units, the occupation completely demolished (53,000) residential units, and (255,000) residential units were partially demolished, with a total of (308,000) residential units.

In light of all this ongoing criminal war against our Palestinian people, we would like to emphasize the following:

1. We hold the international community and the United States of America, along with the “Israeli” occupation, fully responsible for the genocidal war waged by the occupation army, which claimed the lives of more than (26,700 martyrs and missing persons) and nearly (53 thousand injuries), as the international community and the United States of America in particular imposed  Intentional and deliberate measures to obstruct all efforts aimed at stopping the genocidal war on the Gaza Strip. We also hold them responsible for the tragedy that befell the Gaza Strip at all levels.

The aid entering the Gaza Strip does not meet 2% of the massive needs of the Gaza Strip in light of this brutal war, and we demand the opening of the Rafah crossing and all crossings around the clock, the entry of (1,000 trucks per day) of real supplies and aid, and the entry of one million liters of fuel (1,000,000  A liter of fuel per day), and the introduction of relief, emergency and civil defense vehicles and equipment, in order to try to save what can be saved in the reality of the Gaza Strip, which is heading towards the abyss.