18/12/2023

#Follow|  Press release issued by the Government Media Office - Monday, December 18, 2023 AD:

- (73 days) since the comprehensive genocidal war committed by the “Israeli” occupation army against our Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip, and the brutal killing of civilians, children and women continues to this moment, by bombing safe houses and demolishing them over the heads of their residents, with warplanes and fighters.”  Israeli and American forces, with more than 53,000 tons of explosives, as every meter in the Gaza Strip became under targeting and under direct bombardment.

🔰 Statistics (Monday, December 18, 2023 AD):

• With (73) days having passed since the genocidal war, during which the occupation army committed (1,680) massacres, claiming the lives of (26,453) martyrs and missing persons, including (19,453) martyrs who arrived at hospitals, including (8,000) martyrs who were children, and (  6,200 martyrs were women, (300) martyrs were medical personnel, (32) martyrs were civil defense, and (96) martyrs were journalists.

• (7,000) are still missing, either under the rubble or their fate is still unknown, and 70% of these are children and women, while (52,286) were injured.

• During this brutal war of aggression, the occupation arrested hundreds of our honorable people, including (40) arrests of medical personnel, and (8) detainees of journalists.

• (1.5) million and a half displaced people of our Palestinian people are still living a harsh life in hundreds of displacement and shelter centers. These large numbers need a radical solution to end their continuing suffering. They all need urgent aid and supplies, and all international institutions must do their duty immediately, adding  In addition, (327,000) documented cases became infected with infectious diseases as a result of displacement.

• During its brutal war, the occupation destroyed (126) government headquarters, (90) schools and universities that were completely out of service, (282) schools and universities that were partially damaged, while (112) mosques were completely destroyed, and (200) mosques were demolished by the occupation.  Partially, in addition to the occupation targeting (3) churches.

• In terms of damage to residential units, the occupation completely demolished (52,500) residential units, and partially demolished (254,000) residential units, for a total of (306,500) residential units.

• At the level of hospitals, the occupation army targeted more than (22) hospitals and put them out of service, and also put (53) health centers out of service, while the occupation army targeted (138) health institutions that affected the provision of health services in them, and also targeted (102)  ) An ambulance was completely damaged.

In light of all these ongoing crimes against our Palestinian people, we would like to emphasize as follows:

1. The Gaza Strip is experiencing a real humanitarian catastrophe committed by the “Israeli” occupation army with the complicity and with a green light from the international community and the United States of America, which so far refuse to stop the genocidal war and refuse to stop the waterfall of blood flowing in the Gaza Strip, and we call on them for the hundredth time to stop this war.  crimes against our Palestinian people immediately and urgently.

2. In light of the trickle-down policy of introducing some aid that did not cover 1% of the Gaza Strip’s enormous needs, and in light of this brutal war, we demand the opening of the Rafah crossing and all crossings around the clock, the entry of (1,000 trucks per day) of real supplies and aid, and the entry of a million liters.  of fuel (1,000,000 liters of fuel per day), and the introduction of relief, emergency and civil defense vehicles and equipment, in order to try to save what can be saved in the reality of the Gaza Strip, which is heading towards the abyss.