19/12/2023

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent|  Sirens sound in Kiryat Shmona and a number of settlements in northern Palestine

#Urgent |  Violent clashes between the resistance and the occupation forces near the Jabalia camp in the northern Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  6 missiles were launched from southern Lebanon towards the Upper Galilee

#Urgent |  Enemy media: According to Western diplomats: “Israel” will find itself stuck in Gaza after the war

🔻The Al-Qassam Mujahideen were able to detonate an anti-personnel thunderbolt against an occupation army force that had barricaded itself in a house, and they targeted it again with an anti-fortification TBG shell east of the city of Khan Yunis, killing and wounding members of the force.

#Urgent |  The martyrdom of the wounded Rehab Abu Alia (Umm Osama), who was hit by shrapnel from bullets fired by the occupation army directly at the ambulance that was carrying her to receive treatment during the recent storming of the city of Jenin.

#Urgent|  Violent artillery shelling in conjunction with continuous bombardment by warplanes on a number of areas in Jabalia camp and Jabalia al-Balad

A press statement issued by the Government Media Office regarding the deteriorating humanitarian situation in a catastrophic, dangerous and unprecedented manner

📍 Government Media Office: We issue a humanitarian warning stating that the humanitarian situation in the Gaza Strip is catastrophic and very bad and is heading towards the abyss due to the genocidal war waged by the “Israeli” occupation army, especially since more than (1.8 million) people have become displaced and live outside their homes and outside the country.  Their homes, either in displacement and shelter centers or in other homes and residences, and that nearly (2.4 million) people are now living in difficult and unprecedented humanitarian conditions of misery, and they are suffering greatly in the provision of food, medicine, and potable water.

📍Government Media Office: We call to save the Gaza Strip by opening all crossings, including the Kerem Shalom crossing, immediately and urgently, to expand the scope of relief work and accelerate the arrival of basic, food and catering materials to markets and shops and to all residents of the Gaza Strip, as they are in urgent need.  For rescue and relief, they also urgently need to meet the needs of water and sanitation, rehabilitate infrastructure and water desalination units, and also give priority to providing warm clothes, blankets and other winter materials.

📍 Government Media Office: The process of introducing fuel is the backbone for the complete success of humanitarian relief operations for the people of the Gaza Strip and in all priority areas, such as providing food, water and medicine, as well as removing the effects of the real humanitarian disaster and trying to overcome it;  You need to provide continuous and abundant fuel, and we estimate that the Gaza Strip needs one million liters of fuel per day to overcome this.

📍 Government Media Office: We still hold the international community and the United States of America, along with the “Israeli” occupation, fully responsible for the genocidal war waged by the occupation army, which claimed the lives of more than (26 thousand martyrs and missing persons) and nearly (53 thousand injuries), as the international community  The United States of America in particular imposed intentional and deliberate measures to obstruct all efforts aimed at stopping the genocidal war on the Gaza Strip, and we also hold them responsible for the tragedy that befell the Gaza Strip at all levels.

Government Media Office
Tuesday, December 19, 2023 AD

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  Hamas leader Bassem Naim:

🔻More than 300 martyrs and more than 1,500 detainees in the West Bank since October 7th.

🔻The fascist Zionist regime failed to achieve all its goals and we will not abandon our land