10/11/2023

Battle of Al-Aqsa Flood:
Occupation aircraft launched a series of violent and successive raids on Deir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip

The French Navy announces the downing of two drones launched from Yemen in the Red Sea

Occupation forces arrest 8 Palestinian youth from the city of Tubas after raids and break-ins into a number of homes

Occupation aircraft renewed their raids on the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip

Urgent|  Occupation forces storm Qalandia camp, north of Jerusalem.

Violent armed clashes between resistance fighters and occupation forces in Jabalia camp.

The moment the occupation targeted a house in the city of Tubas.

Occupation forces storm Qalandia camp, north of occupied Jerusalem.

Urgent|  Targeting the vicinity of “Ternis Al-Baba” in Al-Zawaida in the central Gaza Strip.

Local sources: Occupation bulldozers close the entrances to the city of Tubas in compliance with the ongoing incursion.

Among the violent clashes that the Tubas Battalion is currently waging with the occupation forces.

#urgent
Artillery shelling east of Deir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip

The occupation forces withdraw from the city of Tubas after a military operation that lasted for hours, including violent clashes.

The "Israeli" Broadcasting Corporation: The "Israeli" army refrained from storming the Zaytoun neighborhood, the stronghold of Hamas, for fear of fierce clashes.

The resistance in the locations where the army is currently engaged in ground fighting (Jabalia, Shuja'iya, and Khan Yunis) is much tougher than before.

Palestinian Red Crescent :

Obtaining bread has become one of the biggest problems for Gazans

Ministry of Health in Gaza: The occupation targeted the Jordanian field hospital in Khan Yunis with a missile that caused damage to its contents.

A worldwide campaign began to push for a comprehensive strike on Monday, 12/11/2023.

The aim of the strike is to send a message to governments.
Governments did not play their role in taking action to stop the massacre.
A strike is the minimum peaceful expression of a citizen's position.

For the sake of your brothers in Gaza;  Your strike is important and influential.

#Comprehensive_strike
#StrikeForGaza

Battle of Al-Aqsa Flood:
Al-Quds Brigades: Yesterday evening, our mujahideen engaged in fierce clashes with an occupation army force that was holed up in a house, with machine guns and anti-personnel missiles on the front lines of the advance northeast of Khan Yunis.

Urgent ||  Israeli army:
We are at the height of the fighting in the Gaza Strip, and the most intense battles are taking place in Shujaiya, Jabalia, and Khan Yunis

Press coverage: “The occupation forces assaulted the young man Anas Jihad Al-Shu’ani during their storming of the Qalandia camp, north of occupied Jerusalem, this morning.”

In its war on the Gaza Strip, the occupation destroyed dozens of mosques, some of which are considered among the oldest mosques in Palestine.

📹 The moment the occupation forces withdrew from Qalandia camp, north of the occupied city of Jerusalem, after arresting a young man