17/12/2023

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  The occupation forces continue to prevent medical teams from entering Nour Shams camp

#Urgent |  Ambulance crews try to enter Nour Shams camp after being prevented by the occupation

#Urgent |  Red Crescent: Our crews receive the bodies of two martyrs from Nour Shams camp and they are being transferred to Tulkarm Hospital

The martyrdom of an injured person with a serious head injury in Nour Shams camp in Tulkarm as a result of the occupation forces preventing Red Crescent ambulance crews from entering the camp to transport him despite coordination through the Red Cross.

#Urgent |  Red Crescent:
  The occupation forces arrest an ambulance volunteer while going to transport a medical case from Nour Shams camp in Tulkarm after obtaining coordination through the Red Cross.

#Urgent |  Al-Quds Brigades: We are engaged in fierce clashes with enemy forces penetrating the eastern and northern Khan Yunis axes, and we have achieved confirmed casualties.

#Urgent |  National and Islamic forces in Tulkarm announce a comprehensive strike in the city to mourn the souls of the martyrs in Tulkarm and the Gaza Strip, and to denounce the massacres and ongoing aggression.

#Urgent |  The Palestinian Ministry of Health: Two martyrs shot by the occupation arrived at the Martyr Thabet Thabet Governmental Hospital in Tulkarm. They are: the young man Walid Abdel Razzaq Asaad Zahra, 22 years old, and Asaad Fathi Asaad Zahra, 33 years old, while the young man Laith Tayseer Abu Nimr succumbed to his injury during the aggression against Jenin a few days ago.

#Urgent |  Two people were injured inside one of the tents in the courtyard of Nasser Hospital in Khan Yunis as a result of a tank shell falling on it without exploding.

#Urgent |  Bombardment by occupation warboats on the northern coast of Khan Yunis

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent | Bombing by occupation warplanes west of Khan Yunis

#Urgent |  14 martyrs and dozens of injuries under the rubble as a result of a Zionist raid that targeted a house for the Shihab family in Jabalia al-Balad.

#Urgent |  Violent clashes between the resistance and enemy forces east of Khan Yunis

#Urgent |  Communications and Internet services continue to be interrupted in the entire Gaza Strip for the fourth day in a row.

#Urgent |  Red Crescent: The occupation forces continue to prevent ambulance crews from entering Nour Shams camp to transport casualties despite coordination through the International Committee of the Red Cross.

#Follow |  Armed clashes east of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip, coinciding with heavy artillery shelling

#Urgent |  The number of martyrs who arrived at the medical center increased to 19 following a massacre committed by the occupation against the Shihab family in Jabalia, north of the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  An unexploded artillery shell fell on a tent in the courtyard of Nasser Hospital in Khan Yunis, wounding two of the tent's residents.

#Urgent |  Zionist warplanes destroy the Al-Musalmi family home in Rafah

#Breaking | 24 martyrs and a number of wounded as a result of the occupation forces bombing a house for the Shihab family in Jabalia al-Balad, north of the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Red Crescent: Occupation forces arrest a wounded person (16 years old), who was transported by our crews from the site of the bombing inside Nour Shams camp in Tulkarm.