15/10/2023

Assalamualaikum

I just wanna say, may Allah place all politicians in hell, may they rest forever in burning hell, all of them except the good ones who truly do their best to defend their people.

Over 2300 people died in Palestine and they are suffering from hunger and drout, meanwhile the jerks in power are still debating wether they should stop Isreal and demand a cesfire or not.

May Allah punish them all.

2008 war, 23 days, 1430 martyrs
2012 war, 8 days, 180 martyrs
2014 war, 51 days, 2,322 martyrs
War of 2021, 11 days, 250 martyrs
War of 2022, 3 days, 49 martyrs
War of 2023, the eighth day, 2,350 martyrs (so far)
And yet the world is still watching!

Here's what happened today:

In a new escalation against prisoners inside prisons and detention centers
The Prisoners’ Authority: “The occupation prison administration informs the prisoners to keep only two spare change in preparation for the confiscation of all their property in the rooms.”

10/15/2023
The Prisoners' and Ex-Prisoners' Affairs Authority reported that the occupation prison administration this morning escalated its attack on prisoners inside prisons and detention centers, as some prisons were informed that each prisoner would keep only two spare clothes, in preparation for confiscating all the clothes, blankets, and property they had left.

The Commission stated that this measure demonstrates the seriousness of the plan implemented by the prison administration to take revenge on male and female prisoners, behind which stands the fascist extremist so-called Minister of National Security Itamar Ben Gvir, as the total violations have become tantamount to imposing a new fait accompli targeting all details of daily life inside prisons and detention centers.  .

The Commission warned of the policy of exclusivity followed by the occupation prison administration and intelligence, as the lives of our male and female prisoners have turned into a real hell, as they live in locked rooms all the time, and are deprived of all their rights.

The Commission indicated that this punitive measure, represented by the confiscation of clothes, was preceded by a number of penalties, including: deprivation of water, showering, and drinking water, reducing the quantities of food, confiscation of electrical appliances, kitchen utensils, thermal tiles, and radios, and the isolation of some of the leaders of the captive movement, and other retaliatory penalties.

The Commission called on the International Committee of the Red Cross to take immediate action to visit the prisons, and to intensify the Red Cross crews working to determine the course of events, and to put an end to this madness that violates all conventions and customs, and the principles of international humanitarian law and international agreements.

Battle of Al-Aqsa Flood:
Hebrew Channel 14 correspondent: Since the beginning of the war, Hezbollah has fired dozens of mortar and Kornet shells and killed soldiers, and the army responds by bombing open lands and empty towers.

Urgent|  Al-Manar correspondent: The Hezbollah flag was raised at the Israeli military site of the monk on the border with Lebanon.

Israeli military spokesman: We will move everywhere in the Middle East to achieve our security needs

#Urgent |  Hezbollah: With greater pride and honor, the Islamic Resistance mourns the martyr Mujahid Hussein Kamal Al-Masry “Jawad” from the town of Joya in southern Lebanon, who succumbed to the wounds he sustained as a result of the Zionist aggression against southern Lebanon.

#Urgent |  Palestine Today correspondent: Occupation aircraft bombed a target west of the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip

A Qassam attack towards Nir Aam, which is witnessing clashes between the Qassam Mujahideen and the Zionist enemy