10/11

I don't even know what to say.

when did hospitals become a target?
When did the world agree that it's ok to slaughter an entire population?

Director of Al-Rantisi Children's Hospital: We have been besieged in the hospital since yesterday, and Israeli tanks are stationed around it.

Director of Al-Rantisi Children's Hospital: We are on the verge of a disaster and we cannot provide the minimum medical services to patients

- How did tanks reach hospitals in Gaza?

The occupation is present in the vicinity of the hospital square in the center of Gaza City and is demanding its evacuation.
Head of the government media office in Gaza:

"The occupation is constantly bombing hospitals and ambulances in a precedent the likes of which we have never seen before."
- Because you and the world failed them 35 days ago.
Children scream from the horror of the tragedy after the occupation bombed the outpatient clinics building in the Shifa Medical Complex in Gaza City, leaving a number of martyrs and wounded.
Urgent
The occupation bombed the outpatient clinics building in Al-Shifa Medical Complex.

🔴Urgent appeal:
I am an employee at Al-Nasr Children’s Hospital. We are surrounded inside the hospital by tanks and heavy gunfire is directed at us.
We do not have electricity, oxygen for the sick, sweet water, or salt water.
Our situation is difficult and dangerous for the latter.
I hope you publish this appeal on all social media sites so that at least action can be taken to remove the patients and displaced people from the hospital safely.
Occupation tanks in the vicinity of Al-Rantisi, Al-Nasr and Al-Ayoun hospitals after they were bombed over the past hours, and appeals to international institutions to intervene to protect patients, children and the displaced.
Red Crescent: Violent bombardment in the Tal Al-Hawa area in the vicinity of Al-Quds Hospital, where our staff, patients, and more than 14,000 displaced people are present.
Urgent |  The occupation forces intensively bombarded the surroundings of Al-Shifa Medical Complex with artillery.

Spokesman for the Palestinian Ministry of Health: There are a few hours before Gaza City and its north will be without any medical services.

⚠️ The terrorist occupation tests its weapons on civilians in hospitals!

The courtyard of Al-Shifa Hospital was recently bombed by a drone carrying an R9X missile

A missile that does not produce an explosion, consisting of 6 blades, that can amputate any organ immediately, and kill everyone in direct proximity to the target..
What kind of sick sycophaths invented this?

This is an American made weapon, The USA is the biggest terrorists on earth, they are repeating the same genocide they committed against Indigenous people .
They'll never stop, they'll never get enough, wherever they go they'll destroy everything in sight, the only way to survive is through resistance.

“The New York Times: Your hands are stained with blood.”
Protests in front of the office of the American newspaper The New York Times, in protest against its biased coverage of the occupation

Protest activists read the names of members of the editorial board of the American newspaper, shouting: New York Times, your hands are stained with blood.
Settlers, protected by the occupation forces, fire live bullets at citizens’ homes and vehicles in the village of Kharbatha Bani Harith, west of Ramallah.
Battle of Al-Aqsa Flood:
Urgent|  An armed clash between resistance fighters and the occupation army in the town of Silat al-Harithiya, west of Jenin.

Houthis: We launched ballistic missiles against Israeli enemy targets in Eilat.

Islamic Jihad:

Ceasefire and prisoner exchange talks are a way for the enemy to return his prisoners to their homes.