capitolo 3

It's finally Friday so a day before we plan to go to the opening of the strip club, I decided it would be a good idea to go do some boxing.

Boxing has been a family tradition for years, my dad was a famous retired boxer but that didn't stop him to going to every match you could think, dad wanted sage (my younger brother) to become a famous boxer just like him but sage didn't take it seriously until 3 years ago a year before dad died.

On the other hand I thought boxing was amazing so I offered to train with my dad every opportunity I had. I took it even if it's just me punching a bag or fighting boys and girls my age. I took it and I got really good at it but stopped when I found other passions. But that doesnt mean I won't hesitate to give sage a good beating if needed.

I arrived at the boxing studio that i've been going to since i could remember this was the exact boxing gym my dad trained in and the memories just flooded back and gave me comfort.

Today I decided to wear my favorite gym set with a black sports bra looking top with matching shorts that made my bum look amazing and paired it with a pair of Nike zoomz 2k and matching nike socks.

"Hey Mike, how are you and wife?" I asked mike

Mike is like a second dad to me and his wife is amazing at making brownies to die for.

Mike owns the gym if my dad couldn't show help with my form or footwork mike was always there to show me, and if i was feeling it mike would always make the session fun even if he was doing something silly.

"Me and Gina are doing lovely thank you, how is you and your brother i haven't heard of either of you in ages" he questions

"We're doing amazing Mike, Sage is traveling around different states with his manager competing in boxing tournaments and he's doing amazing, I think he's 4th at the moment. Three more people to go" i laughed

"And i'm sorry i haven't been here much i've been super busy with shadowed ink i'm sorry" i say

"It's fine darling, i still can't believe you accomplishes your dreams i'm proud of you and i know your dad would be to" he said as kissing my cheek

Mike is a tall 6'0 man and in good shape for his age, green eyes and salt and pepper looking hair.

I'm still amazed how he hasn't  bolded at his age but he keeps saying and i quote " i'm not old i am 23"

Which is very much a lie but i won't tell him that.

"So anyone, I need to beat their ego out of them Mike?" i questioned

"Actually there is, over there" mike points at a muscly, tall man covered in tattoos who you would call attractive if it wasn't for their ego

I walk over there and tap him on the shoulder, slightly jumping to reach.

"Hey Mr muscles, care for a match ?" I questioned

This tall lanky muscled built man who looks like he eat steroid 24/7 a day turned around and i immediately recognize him Silvia Battaglini or aka Mr batter

"No" he says harshly with no further explanation

"What scared , that a pretty girl like me will beat you and deflate your big ego Mr Batter" I say , trying not to laugh.

"It's Mr Battaglini" he says with the Italian blatantly coming through

"And i'm not scared,i just don't want to ruin that pretty little face of yours" he says while brushing the hair out my face and putting it behind my ear.

At this point I don't want to fight him, I just want him to remove my clothing.

STOP NOELANI STOP.

"Pshshshshshsh bitch please, i could destroy you with one punch"

"Mr Batter" i anthesis on the "Batter"

"Are you sure Miss Grove, I don't need you crying when I throw a punch" he said over confidently and processed to cross his arms over his bare topless chess.

At this point I can't even concentrate. The muscles were just staring at me asking me just to touch them but I have self control.

"Bitch shut up Mr Batter, wrap your hands a meet me in the ring in 10 DICKHEAD"

While i proceed to wrap up my knuckles and slip on my gloves that are personalized for me from mum for my 18th birthday,they were matt black with my name sewed in with a withered rose next to them

I heard Mr Batter proceed to laugh with the men he was training with.

If he laughs one more time i'm gonna smash his head in and jump on his grave PERIDOT.

I whistle to Mr Batter "Mr take steroids for breakfast, 10 minuets is up get you overly arrogant self in the ring" i laugh

I just hear him and his men laugh which angers me more

They think just because i'm a girl with boobs and a vagina i'm weak, that is not the case i've been training from all my life and i like to think i'm one of the best here no one is able to beat me and that's a fact.

He steps in the ring with a smirk on his face and I've never been so excited to wipe it off he's pretty face.

"I want a clean fight, no cheap shots, avoid the dick and tits 3..2..1.. FIGHT" shouted Mike.

I get ready into my stance making sure my foot work is on point, we square each other up. He gives me the look to throw a punch first but i'm not doing that so I proceed to square him up and down then he takes the hit by throwing a right hook which I easily dodge.

I throw a right hook that hit him right in the jaw, blood trickles from the mouth and onto his bare chest

HAHA he deserved it .

He takes the opportunity to hook a good punch into my jaw which leaves a split lip.

I wipe the blood from my lip and continue to throw multiple rounds of punches straight at him not one of those punches miss him and i'm happy

He fired around punches and at least 4 of them hit me but not alot of damage.

"TIME that it you guys are finished" shoutes Mike

"Ehhh you're not bad but your form is terrible" as i say that i hook my right leg around his ankle and make him tumble to the floor.

"How about you come and wrap your tight pussy around my cock princess " says some random guy in the gym.

"How about you shut the fuck up before i punch all your teeth down your throat miniature dick" i reply in a frustrated tone

" ahh baby i'm just joking don't be like that sweet cheeks"

Just when he finished that sentence i roundabout kick him into the wall behind the ring

"How about you shut the fuck up before i chop your dick off and feed it to my pet snake, got it" i whisper into hes ear.

I walk away to the changing room but before I do I turn around and say.

"How is your face Mr Batter?" I laugh and carry on walking into the changing room.

You could hear all the men snicker around me a as i entered the changing room.

Reighn would be proud of me i showed them who is boss.