capitolo 8

Silvio Battaglini P.O.V

SMUT WARNING

I stepped out of the shower slightly pissed, Noelani was gone when I woke up. I understand she's got a shop to open and work at but I can't help but feel a little hurt at her action.

I grabbed the shaving cream and my razor to remove my little stubble on my face.

I walk to my walk-in closet, I decide to pick my silk dress shirt with matching black slacks and to finish the look a black belt and a pair of black Lui Vuitton dress loafers and a gold chain.

 walk into my garage and decide to pick my matt black,bulletproof g wagon.

I climb into my car and begin to phone Leonardo (one of my capos who keeps my casinos in check and running)

"Leonardo, i need an update on vlad" i say as i pull out of my garage and onto the main road.

"He wont talk, but i think if you speak to him he might talk"

"Alright i'll be at the compound at around 10" i say as i hang up the phone.

Vlad was a italian spy who we sent on a mission to spy on the Russians, but Vlad thought it was a good idea to double cross me and spill information to Dima Antonov ( the don of the Russain mafia) . So I'm on my way to one of my many warehouses around New York where we have Vlad in one of my torturing chambers.

I'm gonna show him what happens when he decides to mess with the one and only Silvio Battaglini the Don of the Blood Kingz the italian mafia, i might remove his eyes or his fingers i still haven't decided

I arrived at the warehouse, stepping out my g wagon i had the keys to Micheal my head of security at this warehouse.

" S-sir, their in the basement" he says slight stutter causes by nervous

Everyone that works for me respects me and trust myself with their life,most people fear me and if you don't your stuipid, i will simply show them why they should fear me