capitolo 11

It has been around a month and 2 days since Sage has been living with me. And things have been getting serious with him and Antonio, he's been staying at Antonio's house more and more and Antonio stays around my house at least 2x a week.

I really think Antonio is perfect for Sage. He's been helping him train and treating him amazingly and he even brought him a car as a gift.

I'm off work today because I've had this really bad bug for the last 2 weeks and today it's really got worse. I've been throwing up , the smell of certain food is awful.

"Im back bitch, I just went to the drug store and brought you some things' ' said Reighn as she passed me the bag of items she brought.

" a pregnancy test really?" I say as I pull it out of the bag.

"I'm not pregnant, thank you" I say as I throw the test at her.

"Fine , whatever i gotta get back to the shop Nelly is having a heart attack that i'm not there"she says as she puts her jacket back on.

"bye , i should be fine by tomorrow so i'll be in" i say as i show her the way out.

"Okie dokie, bye" I shut the door and slide down it.

FUCK am i pregnant, i cant be. When was my last period?

FUCKKK it was a week before I slept with SIlvio.

I run over to the pregnancy test on the floor and run straight to the bathroom.Now is the best time to do it. No one is home Sage is out with Antonio for lunch.

I open the pregnancy test reading the instructions very carefully so i don't mess up,

I begin peeing on the stick like it says to do.Once i'm done i place it on the bathroom counter and wash my hands. It says on the box that I have to wait 5 minutes.

After a long 5 minutes of pacing around my bathroom and multiple mental breakdowns it's finally time to check the test. I reach for the test and look for the results.

PREGNANT!

"Oh my fucking god, what am i going to do?" i say as tears stream down my face.

I exit the bathroom when I hear the sound of the door opening, hiding all evidence and running into my room.

I need a nap, so I decided I should deal with all this after a nap so i can focus better and understand what needs to happen!

What am i gonna do, will i keep the baby , will i be a good mum? Could I provide for the baby?

All those questions circle across my mind as I fall into a deep slumber.

Later that night:

I woke up to the sounds of screaming of a horror movie so this means Sage and Antonio are in the living room watching Netflix.

I begin walking to the Living room that they are in and i spot them cuddling with each other

"Awwww cute, are you two dating yet?" I ask as I sit in the chair opposite them.

"Actually he asked me when we was eating lunch this afternoon" he says snuggling up to Antonio

"Cute, anyway Antonio you know how i'm your favorite person in the whole entire world other than Sage of course" i say with a smile

"Mhhhhh" he replies

" I need Silvio's number, don't ask why i just need it" i say

" Can i trust you with his number?" he questions holding Sages hand

" yes you can, it important i will tell your everything after" i say as handing Antonio my phone

He types Silvio's number into my phone and i thank him for giving me his number, i begin messaging him. I need to tell him about the baby, it is his baby as well and he deserves to know.

Silvio

Me - Hey Silvio, it's me Noelani i am needing to speak to you urgently!

Silvio - No, go away !

Me - why are you being rude i just said we need to talk, what your problem Dickhead !!

Silvio - what my problem, you FUcking ran off early in the morning before i got to chance to speak to you!

ME - Grow up Silvio it was a one-night stand not a FUcking counciling session, if you want to be a fucking baby about it go fucking cry in the mirror

Silvio - how did you get my number Miss Grove ?

Me - Secret source that i'm not discussing with a prick like you!

Silvio - Bye Miss grove

THIS NUMBER IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE !!!

Fucking dickhead , its fine if he wants to be a baby about it i'll just go to him !

PRICK