capitolo 9

After my shower I decided that I wanted to go to the gym. I've really been lacking the past few weeks i haven't been. Shadowed Ink has been my main priority, being too busy trying to run everything smoothly.

I decided to wear my new workout set today, it is a nude sports bra with matching nude leggings with a pair of white and grey Nike 270 and put my hair in 2 braids .

I decided that because I'm going to the gym I should eat something,  so I decided to make myself some scrambled eggs with toast with an iced coffee

I decided that because I'm going to the gym I should eat something, so I decided to make myself some scrambled eggs with toast with an iced coffee. After I finished eating the food and finishing my drink I washed the dishes.

I locked the door and decided I should take the stairs instead of my usual trip in the lift. I made it outside to the main street and decided that I should run there.

Im probably going to regret it later.

As I'm running I get a phone call through my airpods.

"Hello"

"Noelani, how are you?" I recognized the voice through the phone.

"Sage, oh my God h-how are you"

I haven't seen or spoke to Sage in well over 4 months, he left to travel around the US with his manager for boxing competitions.

"I'm good i was ringing to tell you i should be home in two days, i got my final match tonight then i'll be home" he says breathing heavily in the mic.

"Omg that's great,we should celebrate when you come home. I'm thinking of a house party I say as I approach the door of the gym.

" Noelani, we don't need to throw a party and i was thinking when i come back could i stay at yours until i get an apartment?" he asks

"Yes , you can stay as long as you need. I've got a spare room you can stay in ''I say as I open the gym locker.

"Thank you, il ring you when i'm at the airport "

"Bye Sage" I hung up the phone, putting all my items inside the locker, before locking the door of the locker.

I begin making my way to the weights to work on my squats , I grab one 50kg dumbbell and begin squatting with it in my hands.

After I finished my 40 squats I moved on to the weighted ropes.

Grabbing the ends and beginning to move them in the form of a snake, after my workout I was in the mood for some avocado on toast at Sam's cafe.

They sell the best avocado on toast i've ever eaten and it's only a 10 minute walk from the gym. I collect my items from the locker and begin walking to Sam's cafe.

I open the door to the cafe and a familiar scent of coffee and toast reaches my nose.

"Hey, what can i get you?" says a young lady with blonde hair, freckled face wearing denim shorts with a band t-shirt.

"Can i please have avocado on toast with an large iced coffee" i say

" That will be $7.50" she says as writing down my order.

I hand over $10 and walk to a free table sitting down and begin scrolling through instagram.

Have you seen the work of other tattoo artists? It's amazing.

"Order number 12" shoutes the same lady who served me

"Thank you" I say as I approach her to grab the food and drink.

I began eating my avocado and when I told you it was amazing it really was, once i was finished i called a cab to go to the mall to get Sage a coming home present.

"To the mall please, and step on it" I told him.

Once I arrived at the mall I headed straight for the sneaker store, I was planning on getting him some Jordan 1s.

"Hi mame do you need any help, do you know what you're looking for?" he questions with a slight attitude.

" Actually, can I have the OG University Blue Jordan 1 and make that the highs 9.5 please ?" I say with an attitude.

"Sure, anything else" he replies

"No thank you" I say with a smile.

"They will be at the till when you're ready" he says as taking the shoes to the till.

"That will be $320, cash or card" she says with a smile.

"Card please" I insert my card into the card machine and confirm my purchase .

I'm so sorry this is a short chapter i have have a really bad headache and looking a bright things have not been helping.

but i will make sure you have a longer chapter then usual next chapter .

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW MY TIK TOK FOR UPDATES Its TS