capitolo 7

I woke up to the sunlight in my eyes, something warm wrapped around me.

I turn my head to find Silvio spooning me fast asleep.

"Fuck" i wisper, trying to remove Silvio off my body had become a challenge.

Who knew a full grown man likes to snuggle up to my back.

After around 10 minutes I finally was able to remove him off me and climbed off the bed.

I moved around the bedroom looking for the clothes that were thrown around the room, after some hunting I only found my dress and shoes.

Grabbing them, putting them on my body and rushing out he's penthouse before he wakes up and asking why I'm in such a rush.

Stepping out of his penthouse complex, doing the walk of shame back to my own apartment.

Walking past hungry men down the streets of New York, getting hassled and disturbed by their filthy remarks.

Stepping into my apartment, heading straight to the shower to remove any traces of Silvio and many more regrets that occurred last night .

Turning the water to a hot temperature , grabbing my loofah and putting my cocoa butter body wash and scrubbing away at my skin to remove any of Silvio's touche. Rinsing my hair from its shampoo , stepping out the shower and towel drying myself and applying cocoa butter to my skin.

I decided on wearing a black turtleneck to cover all the marks that Mr leach left on me, a pair of dark plaid trousers with a black belt and i finish the look with some black doc martens and a pair of gucci sunglasses, lastly i styles my hair with my curtain bangs.

(i couldn't find the original picture so this is the closest one)

Making sure to lock my apartment, making my way down the apartment complex car park.

I hop on my motorbike, sliding my helmet on my head revving the engine pushing off with my foot.

Before I make my way to shadowed ink I have to get some coffee, so I stop to the closest 7-eleven.

I swing my leg off my bike, pushing the door opening listening to the familiar ding of the bell.

I begin to make my way to the coffee station, walking past a group of men buying takis and flamin hot cheetos.

I finally decided on a cold brew with two pumps of vanilla to give the bitter cold coffee some taste.

Walking up to the till to pay for the cold brew, I accidentally walked into someone spilling the cold brew over the floor and onto their t-shirt.

FUCK MY LIFE!

"Watch where the fuck your going dickhead" said this middle aged looking man

" im fucking sorry, no need to be a dick about it il give you the $5 for the t-shirt" i said loudly that the whole 7-eleven heard.

" i dont want your money hore, how about i use that big mouth of yours" he says while grabbing my jaw and showing off to his friends

"Get your filthy crackhead hands off me" I say while grabbing his wrist and twisting it behind his back.

"Don't make me embarrass you in front of your friends" I whisper in his ear as he struggles to get out my hold.

I push him to the floor and throw a $5 at him and carry on walking out of the store, leaving him and his filthy friends to comprehend what just happened.

I finally arrive at Shadowed ink about 5 minutes later than usual, I walk in that the shop is full. It's a Monday so it is not surprising that it is very busy.

"What appointments do i have now?" i ask Nelly

"Look at you pretty and shit, you have a boy named ryan waiting for you in the back, he wants a piercing Noe" she said as she was busy getting a woman to fill some paperwork out.

"okay , keep sending them in " i say as walking to my room

"Hi ryan i'm Noelani, and i'm going to piercing you today" i say as i go sit down on my chair

"What piercing do you want" i say as i get my equipment ready and putting on my black gloves

" i was thinking my septum" he replied nervously

"Okay Ryan, I can tell you're nervous but don't be, septum piercing is one of the least painful piercing. Trust me i know have it"

I begin getting the jewelry and sterilising it, opening a fresh needle.

"On the count of 3, 1..2..3" on the number three i push the needle through and swap the needle for the septum piercing.

"Done how does it feel" I say as I clean it up and pack my equipment away.

" To be honest it didn't really hurt, I don't know why I was scared," he said with a slight blush.

"Okay you're all done, got to the front desk to pay for it" I say as he begins to leave, cleaning the chair he just sat on.

"SO, you left with Mr Handsome last night huh?" Reign said.

I just know she's going to ask questions that i don't really want to answer right now, her curiosity gets the best of her all the time.

I love her but she's one nosy BITCH and that on facts.

"I don't know what your on about" I say with a nervous laugh trying to hide my face because i know it would give it away.

" You know I can tell when you're lying right?" she says with a hint of sas

"Just tell me is he good" she says as wiggling her eyebrows at me

"If i tell you will you fuck off" i question

" hell yeah i will" she says while moving to sit on the bed next to me.

" Fine he was good" i say attempting to stand up before Reighn pulls me back onto my chair

"Fine.... That's it" she sounded a little pissed that i didn't give her a full expernation, i fix my hair in the mirror and began to leave.

" i'll be back later i'm going to get food, il bring you guys some when i get back" i say as closing the door

I swing my leg over, putting my helmet on and begin to drive to chick-fil-a.

( Silvio's Battaglini  p.o.v of hes lifestyle next chapter)