capitolo 15

18+ THEMES OF RAPE AND ABUSE 

Silvio's P.O.V:

It's been 1 week since I yelled at Noelani, and I feel guilty that I snapped at her and I know I should have told her from the start when we left her apartment but I knew she wouldn't have come.

This week has been super hectic, I've been trying to find out how the Russians found out about Noelani and the baby.

And I finally found that they had an inside spy inside my mafia, she is currently sitting half dead in my basement begging for mercy. She was the only female to attend that meeting and she recorded the whole meeting and sent it to Dima Antonov the don of the Russain mafia.

It's currently midnight and every night I've been checking on Noelani. I may not like her big mouth but I do feel bad when I hear her throw up every morning.

I go into her room to find her not in her bed empty, i search around the room to still find it empty.

I pick up my phone and ring Pero " Pero, get me footage of the house Noelani has gone missing" i shout to Pero.

Noelani P.O.V:

We arrived at the destination, i'm currently tied down to a chair with the bag still over my head still.

The bag is suddenly pulled from my head, bright lights leaving me blind, many bodies surrounding me speaking in foreighn language that i do not understand.Heart pumping from nerves, sweat forming on my body and sudden ill feeling rushes through my body.

I'm staring at an older man, who smells strongly of aftershave, not the good type more like they just covered it over their body odor. The smell is not sitting right with my sense of smell making me feel even more ill.

"какие хорошенькие маленькие женщины. это позор она с итальянцами" said the smelly man.

(what a pretty little woman. it's a shame she's with the italians )

" English bitch, so I can understand" I smile trying not to show that I'm afraid.

"Ahh so the bitch can talk, what a pretty little mouth maybe i should fill it?" he smiles looking around to his men.

"Nice pair of tits as well, what about that pussy huh?" as he says that he rips the top leaving my boobs exposed for the hungry men's eyes .

"Fuking perverted Russians' 'I say , spitting in his face, leaving a mad expression on his face.

" i was gonna play nice but you've just pissed me off, tie her bending over the table NOW!" she shouts the "now" laughing as he watches me struggle against them.

I watch him grab a needle with some sort of liquid inside off it, walking closer to me flicking the syringe.

"What t-the fuck is that" i say with a slight stutter.

I fucked up big time i should of just stayed in fucking Italy and i wouldnt of had this trouble im in now, maybe if i didnt fuck an italian mafia don my life would be peaceful

" This baby is a paralyzing drug, once this is in your system you're not gonna feel anything from the waist down, it's a bit sad you won't be able to feel me inside you " he says laughing, walking closer to me.

He begins pulling my pants and my thong down my legs, once they're completely gone he dismisses his men from the cell and injects the liquid into my leg. The drug starts to work when the cuffs on my hand are the only thing holding me up, legs gone like jelly, the only thing working on my body is my mind.

Tears begin streaming down my face as I hear him unzipping his pants, slowly easing himself into me, not giving me a warning when entering without permission.

Body frozen, mind stoned at he's horrible action. I cannot hear my mind just freeze at the fact I'm being used by a man i don't not want.

Guilty conscience, I'm used, dirty no one will want me. I let this happen to me i deserve to be raped i got myself into this mess when i decided to tattoo Silvio Battaglini, fight him, sit at hes table, fuck him in he penthouse

"fuck , baby you feel amazing i now know why Mr Battaglini fuck you" he moans kissing my neck.

"Fuck baby I'm gonna cum"

He begins cleaning himself up leaving me still tied up on the table laughing on his way out.

And i'm stuck on the table, can't feel anything except being used and dirty.

I mad this a short chapter on purpose next chapter will be a long one?

Opinion on this chapter ?

follow my tik tok for updates ! _dropDead_21