Capitolo 41

SMUT WARNING

Dipping my fresh needle into the black almost charcoal ink, pressing the fine needle into the skin. The buzzing sound fills the room, quite rap music plays in the background all thanks to Silvio and him refusing my offer of Chase Atlantic.
Rude!

"How much longer?" Silvio says through his clenched teeth "my ribs hurt" he wines which causes me to roll my eyes.

" for a man with a body like a colouring book, you complain so much" I laugh.

"Yeah that because I don't want to show weakness" he tells me.

"it's okay to show some feelings Silvio, you don't have to pretend that your fine all the time " I remove my gloves and place the machine on the sanitized tray. Grabbing his face between my hand and pressing my nose against his I whisper " I love you, but you have to be more open with your feelings "

Pressing my lips against his, our mouths moving in sync with each other.his tongue swipes at my bottom lip asking for permission to deepen the kiss and I obey. Needing more from him I climb on to his lap, straddling him.

Silvio releases my lip and says "Take your clothes off" he demands.

Removing myself off his lap I begin to un-button my jeans, slowly dragging them down my legs and removing my top. Silvio burning gaze makes me slightly insecure and he notices and a smirk appears in his face.

"Come here" he smiles, moving himself to the end of the tattoo bed, feet dangling of the edge. "Your beautiful" he says leaving kisses all over my stomach.

"Lay down, let me show you how much I love you" pushing me down on to the bed and leaves to go lock the door.

Hooking his fingers around the seem of my underwear, he peels them off my legs and discards them somewhere in the room. Using his thumb he rubs my clit, making me jolt from the sensation.

Using two fingers he inserts them in, curling and pumping motion causes me to moans and him to grow a huge smirk on his face. "Ahh" I moan. Silvio silences my moans with his mouth, kissing me. Removing his fingers and replaces it with his mouth.

Using his tongue in a flicking motion, a familiar euphoric feeling builds up in my stomach. "You taste amazing"

"Ahh fuck" I moan

Silvio inserts two fingers as well as sucking my clit, more and more .
"Shhhhhh" he mumbles "we don't want your employees hearing their boss getting the life sucked out of her"

Moving his fingers faster, curling them to meet at my climax. "Ahhh fuckk!" I moan, Silvios mouth meets mind to conceal the sound.

Standing up and pushing Silvio on the bed, undoing his belt and removing his pants and underwear. Grabbing him in my hand moving it up and down, licking from the bottom to the top taking the tip in my mouth. Releasing it and a pop sound echoes in the room.

He grabs my hair, moving it to the side "Take it like a good girl" he's Italian New Yorker accent really dominates his voice. Obeying his orders I take him in my mouth, all of him.

Moving my head up and down, sucking using my hand to twist the base .
"Fuck!" Silvio moans under his breath "Proprio come quel bambino"

(Just like that baby)

Moving my head faster and sucking more until warm familiar feeling meets the back of my throat. "good girl" Silvio praises me. Grabbing me by my throat and our faces meet. Silvio kisses me passionately, his tongue meets mine in sync. " Your so beautiful" he whispers " I love you so much " he kisses my lips.

" I love you too" I kiss him.

"Promise me Noelani, if I die you will not cry nor morn over me" he whispers, resting his forehead against mine "live you life to the fullest , live the normal I've I couldn't live"

"Don't say that" a single tear drops from my eye.

"Promise me, belle"

"I can't" Silvio wipes the single tear from my eye " You will not die" I huddle myself into a ball and lean into his chest. He kisses the top of my head for comfort.