Capitolo 24

Silvio Battaglini P.O.V:

I should have told her what happened when she walked in on me and Amber.

Amber snuck in last night and when Noelani walked in Amber jumped on me and kissed me, i was trying to tell her to fuck off and thats I have a girl but Noelani walked in at the very wrong time.

And damn if her headbutting Amber wasn't a turn on i don't know what it is, something about when she gets mad just want me to bend her over the table and fuck her until she cant walk for a whole month.

After our little incident in her room I went and got ready for the dinner that we planned at the beach, and mad when we were at the beach is an understatement I was furious, watching an ugly fucking piece of shit flirt with her and her flirting back was frustrating. Noelani being in that swimsuit was already difficult not to fuck her right then and there but her with another man just hurt.

Im wearing my grey 3 piece suit with some black dress shoes and of course my signature scent of Dior Sauvage, which i've recently learnt that Noelani absolutely loves It when I wear it and apparently it a huge turn on for her *wink face*.

"What the fuck did you do to Noelani" says Sage in an irratated tone.

" What do you mean, what did I do?" I say locking my phone and putting it in my inside pocket on my suit jacket.

"She seems super pissed with you, and the evils I know that look,you've pissed her off big time" he says shaking his head in disappointment .

"Facts,I've known Noelani enough to know you've pissed her off" replies Antonio.

"What is this, gang up on poor Silvio?" I question looking at them dead in the eye.

" nah were not that stuipid like you to fucking piss her off, I do hope you know shes super stubborn and doesnt forgive people easily" Sage says walking away with Anotnio in hes hand.

"FUCK" i say out loud, I've fucked up big time and I dont know what the fuck to do.I need to get her back.

Izabelle was the one who planned our dinner and obviously she chose the most expensive restaurant, and most likely expects me to pay for her.

Izabelle has nothing to do with the mafia side of the business, she is more of the type of the girl to use the money then get her hands dirty which i'm okay with. But it was mandatory by our papa that she learn basic self-defence training for safety purposes. She may not be apart of the mafia but rivals will target her because she is the daughter of the ex Italian mafia so that still makes her a walking target ,

"Izabelle, what are you wearing?" I ask in my serious tone.

"Un cazzo di vestito silvio, hai un problema" she replies with attitude

( A fucking dress silvio, do you have a problem )

"vai a cambiare, è troppo corto per gli occhi affamati degli uomini" I say a bit to loud .

(go change, its too short for mens hungry eyes)

"I think she looks beautiful," Noelani replies.

Noelani has changed from the dress I last saw her in. She's now dressed in a tight black dress that hugs her beautiful body nicely, the top half of the dress looks like lace ruffles and makes her boob look amazing and her shoes are chunky black heels. And she's wearing the coconut perfume that I brought her when she was staying at the compound.

"Thank you, That dress looks amazing on you wow" Izabelle says admiring Noelani

"Awww thank you, should we start leaving now?" she asks, looking at me dead in my eyes smirking.

"Yes" Sage and Antonio say at the same time, most probably recognizing the tension between me and Silvio.

At the restaurant :

"This restaurant it beautiful" says Nelly

"Facts, it is beautiful" says Reighn

"What drinks could I get for you guys" says a tall blonde girl with piercing green eyes.

"Water" says Sage

"Rum on ice" Anotnio says

"Vodka and red bull" both Nelly and Reighn asks.

"Bottle of red wine please" says Izabelle

"Bourbon" me and Noelani said at the same time.

" I'll be back in 5 with your order" she leaves and winks at me and I smile back politely .

"Mmmmm interesting " Noelani says with a slight laugh.

"What" I reply back with an annoyed tone.

"She's pretty isn't she, she almost reminds me of the girl who was on top of you" she says with a cocky smile on her face, staring at me dead in her eyes.

" didn't notice" I smile sarcastically .

"Sure" she rolls her eyes .

"Okay, here are your drinks" says the blonde waitress.

She begins handing the drinks out, taking a longer time to hand mine than the others.

"Ughugh" Noelani pretends to fake cough .

"I'm going to the bathroom to vomit" Noelani says directly to the blonde waitress.

"Noelani '' I reply back, warning her what will happen if she carries on with this bratty behavior.

"Silvio," she says, walking away toward the bathroom.

" urmm is it just me but this feels awkward" says Izabelle while drinking her glass of red wine.

"Yep"

"Agree"

"Yes"

"Yep"

"Okay we get it now shut the fuck up dickheads" i reply drinking my whole glass of bourbon, feeling the familiar burning sensation down my throat easing all the stares that are on me.

"Ooo look, Nolani is talking to the man at the beach, omg he just kissed her" Nelly sounded shocked at the actions.

"WHAT THE FUCK" i shout making the whole restraunt look in my direction with angry glares.