Capitolo 40

Silvio has been very silent when I bring up Damianos name. I don't blame him, its obvious that when I mention his name it hurts him. His eyes show pain. I want to know why but I don't want to keep pressuring him.

Waking up to the sun shining in my face, rolling over attempting to feel Silvio but felt nothing. Turning on the hot water and stepping under, water droplets soothing my ache muscles. Picking up my body wash and squirting plenty on my black loofah, rubbing the soapy loofah over my body then rising off and stepping out the steamy shower booth.

Using the towel to dry my body then moisturising with coco butter. I pick out my outfit which is flared Blue tight jeans with a white vest crop top and white airforces.

Once I'm fully dressed and ready I make my way downstairs to the kitchen where the chefs have cooked up breakfast

"Good morning beautiful" Silvio says putting down the newspaper he was reading and giving me a cheese smile.

Silvio is sitting at the head of the table wearing a navy blue silk shirt with black slacks and paired with white and black Alexander McQueens. His strong scent fills the room, his dominance in the room fills and the other men around the table look scared to talk.

"Are they aloud to talk?" I question, the men's eyes all quickly turn to me almost thanking me for asking the question.

"I never told them they can't!" Silvio reply's with a light chuckle.

"Thank you" a man mouths to me .

After finishing breakfast Silvio suggested we go on a drive because he wanted to take me somewhere.
"Where are we going?" I hook my arms around his neck and leave a peck on his lips.

"Not telling you until you give me a proper kiss, belle" he says smugly with a grin on his face.

I obviously obey and kiss him properly that leave him smiling and helping me into the car. Silvio said that he was taking me some where secret  and that I cannot find out until I am there. I Noelani Grove hate surprises, I just don't like the feeling of not being prepared for it. But that just to do with my lack of ability to trust people.
Who could blame me. I've been raped, shot, kidnapped, tortured and finally in love with a mafia boss.

"You know how I love you very much" I say with a massive grin on my face.

"Nope, not falling for that again" Silvio laughs.

"You haven't let me finish my sentence" I huff knowing that I've lost.

"Well. Last time you did this, you surprisingly convinced me to buy you a giant 6ft elephant teddy" he chuckles " That you sleep with every night, and that leaves me with barely any space in my own fucking bed"

I roll my eyes and stare out the window, watching trees and many more trees fly by. Sighing loudly so it catches Silvios attention, making him very aware of his actions towards me.

"Fuck. Fine, I'm fucking tell you" he rolls his eyes "A tattoo shop" he says quickly that you almost don't hear.

"A tattoo shop?!"

When we arrived at the tattoo shop, Silvio tells me that I in fact own it and that he wants to get a tattoo by me. To be honest I haven't tattooed anyone in like 5 months and I'm fucking shitting myself.

"Welcome what can I do for you two?" A heavy tattooed man ask us.

"A chair and equipment, please" I ask nicely with a smile.

"Sorry but you must have the wrong place. We cannot offer you a chair and equipment for your personal uses" he says and begins walking away.

"Stop walking away dickhead" Silvio grabs my hand and hold it tightly, almost squeezing all my blood circulation out of it " We asked for a fucking chair and equipment , so get your colouring book looking self on it" Silvios Italian accent really coming through, his veins showing in his face showing.

"Calm down, Hulk." I kiss his knuckles " I'm the owner and would like what I asked for" I smile.

" Sorry Miss Grove " he says while looking Silvio dead in his eyes, sweat building up on his forehead, fear radiating off him.

"Mrs Battaglini" Silvio corrects him with a chuff.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late update .

I'm really busy with writing the end of this story and making sure it's perfect I'm gonna post the remaining chapters by the end of this week because I go on holiday next week and I'm excited as

Vote, comment, share and Follow

Tik tok - _dropDead_21

Ebby xx