Capitolo 38

This is Jonah-

This is Chek —

This is Chek —

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking up to find out who's voice that belongs to, there was a foreign looking man in my house. Staring me down with a large cocky smirk on his face.
I just want to punch it off his fucking face.

He was tall, maybe 6'1 but not as tall as Silvio, had an unknown accent to me ( I'm thinking Russian). He was largely built compared to me and let's not forget the 2 other men standing beside him looking at me with their hungry eyes.
I swear I just saw one of them drool, Ew.

"Urmm I think the fuck not" I say. Grabbing his head and smashing it against the pillar closest to me, the force from the impact causes him to hiss in pain and to hold the bruised spot.

"Get her, I need her alive" he shouts to his minions still continuing to hold the sore spot on his forehead.

The man on the left throws a left hook, which I easily block and use this to my advantage to kick his chin. Which causes him to move out the way for the other man. The other man throws a punch aiming for my stomach but I jump back and his punch just reaches the air.

Running and using the pillar to my advantage I swing round it and land a solid kick to the mans face. He crashes back fall into the other two men, loud groans exit there mouths but the main man isn't allowing me to exit with an easy victory.

"I think I should know your name if I'm going to kick your ass, don't you think?" I say cockily with a huge smirk on my face. Preparing myself for this fight I stand into a proper stance, balling my hands into a fist making sure my thumb is in the correct place so I won't break it from impact on this guys face.

"Chek is the name, my love" he smiles, he Stands into a fighting stance and we begin squaring each other waiting for one of us to make the first move.

"It's a shame your cute" I say as throwing a straight punch into his face, the contact of my fist and his face a large bruise forms on his cheek and his lip splits open. " I don't want to break your pretty face" he throws a punch to my lower body and successfully lands on my right boob.