Capitolo 34

The plane journey to Moscow was.. let's just say eventful.

And what have I learnt about Antonio and Leonardo?. That they should never be on a plane together.

They where fucking dickheads for the whole 9 and a half hours.

Making jokes about there dead relatives and I now know that Antonio is a fucking bottom.

"Listen, when we arrive we will kill everyone that inside that building and the only person coming out alive will be Noelani. Got it?" I say as loading my guns.

"Si capo" my men chant.
(Yes boss)

"Group A, take the left side. Group B, take the right side and Leo, Antonio and Pero we will take the middle." I say pointing to the directions they must go in.

"Let's go!" I shout.

The A and B team both run in there direction while me and my men run in the middle direction. Waiting for the okay signal, the gate begin opening meaning my men have taken control of the security.

Running through the gate, two men to my left signalling the other men that there under attack. Using my gun I shoot them both in the middle of there eyebrows, killing them instantly.

The Russian behind seizing fire in random direction. Causing me and my group to take cover of the nearest cars.

"Release now" I shout.

Planes begging flying over the mansion, shooting all men that are not with use. Giving us an opening to run inside.

Running into the mansion, searching for the basement. Once finding it I begin searching the cells.

"Here Silvio, she's here" Pero tells me.

Running to where Pero called from, opening the cell door. Noelani looks in my direction her eyes look dead she looks dead.

"Belle, your safe I'm here now!" I tell her, carefully walking closer to her.
(Beautiful)

"Don't hurt me please, I'm sorry" She cries.

"Belle, it me Silvio. I'm not going to hurt you, I'm going to take you home" I crouch down in front of her, moving the hair from her face.

Her face is all swollen and bloody, the scar running down her eye looks infected and sore. Her lips are all dry and cracked from dehydration. Her body is 3x more skinnier from the lack of food and her left index finger is all bandaged up from which I presume was from it being cut off.

Just looking at Noelani is making me mad. Who ever touched her will die a painful and slow death. The fact someone held her in this cell with only a bucket to piss in is disgusting. A women as nice, energetic and sassy like Noelani should never be put in this situation.

She would never of been in this situation if I never of brought her into this side of the world. And for that Noelani I'm sorry.

"Please Silvio, I want to go home" she pleads, tears running down her face she clings to me. Not wanting to let go, desperately needing my comfort.

" I promise" I say, picking her up and beginning to exit the house.

I exit the house walking closer to the gate before Erica stood in front of me, pointing a gun in my direction.

"Silvio, long time no see huh?!. I miss you baby" she says with a smile on her face, proud of what she caused.

"I'm going to miss torturing your bitch for every time she's disrespects me or just for fun." She says with a sarcastic laugh " I got to give it to you Silvio, she's brave. She refused to give me any information about you which was surprising. And she's beautiful, never thought you would date someone other than me especially after Damiano"she says as pulling the safety off her gun.

"Don't fucking talk about him ever again, got it. And when I put her in the car I will fucking break every bone in your ugly body" I yell.

"What makes you think you will have time to put her in the car, what if I just kill you first then your little bitch" she cries out.

"Listen you little fucking insecure ugly bitch, your just jealous that I never loved you. So unless you want to leave here alive I suggest you drop the fucking gun" I tell her.

"Why what you gonna do Silvio?. Kill me?" She reply's sarcastically.

"I won't but the sniper up there will" I say pointing to my men on the hill next the house.

"Drop the fucking gun or they will blow your brains" i begin walking to the car, knowing she's outnumbers I know she won't try anything stupid. " take her to the warehouse and make sure she's still alive when I arrive there tomorrow evening." I tell my men, entering the car and putting on Noelani's seatbelt.

"It's okay baby, I got you let's get you home and cleaned up" I kiss her forehead and place her head on my shoulder, rubbing her head. Not fucking caring that she will get me dirty.

Fuck, I think I might be in love with her.