Capitolo 45

The sound of the rain hitting the umbrellas next to me, faint crying, and the sniffles of people blowing there noses,the water dripping down my face the tissue in my hand full of tears.

My mind focuses on only the happy memories and not seeing them in the box. "Come here" Jonah whispers in my ear. Snuggling my head Into his Cologned neck "it will be fine, I promise" he strokes my hair leaving a kiss on top of my head .

flashback

"Mhhhh please don't leave, your warm" I complain, holding him tighter.

"I got to go belle, but il be back at 1 okay and il take you to get some pizza. Yeah?" He removes himself from my grip and leaves a kiss on my head and begins to get changed.

"Noooooo" I scream, a knife digs through Silvio belly the man dressed in black disappears, he drops to the floor blood instantly surrounding him in a puddle. I ran toward him picking up his head and placing it into my lap.

"Belle don't worry about me il be fine, listen remember that I love you and that you will make the best leader" he raises his hand and places it onto my face "Goodbye belle" he arm drops to the floor, the colour from his face completely turns white.

FLASHBACK OVER

"Get me all the footage from that's night and the list off all the people that's was invited including the plus ones" I order to Jonah. Jonah nods his head and gives me a sympathetic look with his eyes, I ignore him and walk towards my now office. Locking the door, my leg feel like jelly and I collapse and slide down the door.

I'm fine .

The emotions are all overwhelming and I thought I could be strong but when I'm on my own I just shut down and wish I was with him. I was in denial for weeks I just could comprehend the death until I saw Silvios coffin. That when the emotions and grief hit me like a fucking truck.

We never found silvios body, we believe the explosion destroyed it and the only thing that was in that coffin was nothing.

"Noelani" pero said in a light and careful tone. "Talk to me, Please" he sighs "you haven't spoke to anyone except Jonah, that's unhealthy and please eat something" his footsteps fade away as he leaves.

Next morning

The lingering scent of Silvio lives in our room and I refuse the cleaner to move or clean that room.
Stepping out the shower I change into a black blazer dress with lace sleeve with matching lace bowed heels.

Grabbing a coffee from the breakfast bar, drinking it quickly I grab my AirPods and grab the keys to silvios favourite car (the Lamborghini uras in Matt black)

Becoming the head of the Italian mafia had been one of the hardest things I've ever done, people's respect has been the hardest to gain and having to learn Italian fluently has been one of my was to gain peoples trust

I completely understand that I was just Silvios bitch who had to take over the mafia, and that having a leader for so many years they won't forget there loyalty and how amazing Silvios was to them

They were his real family.
And I'm just a nobody.

He ended with multiple friends.. brothers, and amazing girl he loved and the undying love of his family,friends and his mafia.
We knew this would come to and end but not this soon.

Belle I love you.

———————

Hey it me, I would just like to apologise for how long it's been since I've wrote. I've been struggling with my mental health recently and realised I have your guys to help me get through.

I would just like to say thank you soo much for your love and support on this book and I couldn't of got to were I am without your love and support.

Thank you , Ebby x