capitolo 4

After a long day at the shop i decided to go back to my apartment to go start to get ready for the opening of the strip club tonight.

I decided to have a bath with loads of bubbles and body oil, I used the bath to my advantage to shave everywhere and I mean everywhere because you never know what might happen tonight.

After the bath I hop into the shower to rinse off then, I made my way to my dresser to do my hair.I decided to just wave my hair because it will go perfect with my new dress Nelly picked for me.

I then decided to do some simple makeup that consists of liner and lashes with a red lip.

For the dress it was a tight red leather dress that showed all my curves and all my tattoos

And to finish the look off with some ysl heels that are my prized possession.

I decided against a bag because I know Nelly would bring one because she is totally the mom of the group

BAD BITCHES

Me - what time we meeting?

Nelly - in 30 mins

Reighn - hope you bitches are ready for the time of your life

Me - hell yes time to shake my ass off

Both of them- HAHAHAHAHA

Around 20 minutes later after I brushed my, sprayed my perfume and made sure my door was locked I made my way to the lift in my apartment complex.

"Going somewhere Noelani," said Trey.

Trey is my neighbour who is the only person I like in this apartment complex and his husband is my absolute favorite.They own an lgbtq+ bar around the center of New York and the atmosphere there is amazing. It is one of my go to bars on a night out.

"Yeah me and my girl friends are going to the new strip club that just opened tonight i believe" i reply after pressing the ground floor button on the elevator

"Well babes you look amazing, any man would fall to their knees for you in that dress" he grabs my hand and spins me to get a full look of my outfit.

" and you bum look amazing " he complements

"Thank you Trey, love the bow tie " i reply back with a slight blush on my cheeks

"Thank you, Mathew got me it for my birthday" he says with a slight smile

I exit the apartment complex and I call a cab over.

"Where too beautiful" the man says with his New York accent.

"The new strip club please" i say politely

"No problem"

Arrive at the club:

I step out the cab and hand the man a $10 bill

"Keep the change"

"Thank you beautiful" he says while driving off

I arrive at the club looking for the girls around the entrance then i spot them in the line to get into the club.

"Look at you, that dress is everything" said Reighn

"BITCH look at you, you look gorgeous that colour compliments your skins so much"

Reighn was wearing a mustard yellow bodysuit with a pair of black leather pants paired with a pair of black heels. She looks amazing.

If i was gay i would totally marry her.

"Nelly look at you, you dont look like you want to kill someone" i say with a smirk

Nelly was wearing a silk black dress that complemented her body nicely with strapped heels that reached her knees.

" I'm gonna take the credit for all our outfits thank you" she said with a slight laugh

"Sorry i can't let you ladys in" said this huge bouncer of the club.

"Why not huh?" i said with attitude

"Bosses order, so move or i'll make you move" he said with a serious tone.

"Who's your boss?" i question

"Silvia, Silvia Battaglini"

FUCKKKK of course he's not gonna let us in especially not me i fucked hes ass up the other night and embarrassed him.

"it's fine we will just leave--"

"No the fuck we are not, i did not stand here for 30 minuets to not be let in" Reighn shouts

I pull Reighn so i could whisper into her ear "Shut the fuck up, we will just go around the back where the dancer go trough"

"Fine" she sighs

"DUDE, CAN YOU HURRY UP YOUR HOLDING THE LINE UP" shouts a random person

"NO THE FUCK I CANT TINY DICK SHUT THE FUCK UP" Nelly shouts back.

We begin to walk to the dancer door laughing "Nelly your a bit feisty today"

"Nah he was just pissing me off" she laughs

"No entry ladies back round to the entrance" said a bold man who built like a bowling ball.

"Ladies, why don't you wait around there? I'll talk to this nice man" I say with a smirk so the ladies know what I'm about to do.

As they walk away I turn to the male bouncer who I'm naming the egg.

"Why can't we just go in there? '' I say flirtatiously, grabbing his tie and playing with it.

"Are you a dancer.. No" he said nervously .

"How about I make a deal with a flash of tits for entry" I question with a smirk.

"deal " he said nervously

I pulled the top of my dress down so he could see my pair of boobs.

"Now can we enter?" i say in an annoyed tone.

"Ughhhh y-y-yes " I began to pull my dress over my boobs and call my girlfriends and we entered the club.