Capitolo 25

-PLAY THIS SONG- YOU WILL KNOW WHEN ITS BUM BUM TAM TAM-

Let's say that kissing Chase was not my most clever move, but if Silvio wants to play at the game I will give him a taste of his medicine. Do I regret it?.. No, would I do it again?.. Probably not, did i enjoy it.. Yes.

The rest of the dinner was awkward between the burning stares from Silvio, the girls thought I was a bad bitch, what can I say like Georgia Miller from Ginny and Georgia says: "You win more flies with honey, but if you get yourself a bee, sting first!" and Silvio was being a bee.

Not wanting to be stared at anymore, after dinner I left and went back to the beach house to have a shower and go to bed. The past couple of days have just been one big mess, from me kissing chase, to having a huge argument with Silvio, to watching him making out with some ugly walking std, I've decided that I'm not going to apologize first, if Silvio wants me to be his . He needs to make the effort first.

It's around 6:30 and I can't sleep, so I thought a run along the beach would be a great idea. After my shower I change into my black workout leggings with a matching sports bra and pair it with a pair of black adidas trainers.

 After my shower I change into my black workout leggings with a matching sports bra and pair it with a pair of black adidas trainers

Walking down the stairs to the kitchen, I stupidly missed a step, preparing myself to land on the cold wood floor but a strong pair of tattooed arms saved me from that

Walking down the stairs to the kitchen, I stupidly missed a step, preparing myself to land on the cold wood floor but a strong pair of tattooed arms saved me from that. The familiar scent of cologne feels my nose, instantly knowing who just stopped me from landing flat on my ass. Instantly wishing I fell on my ass now.

"Thank you, Mr Battaglini" I begin clicking the buttons on the coffee machine, wishing the machine fucking made coffee faster. Feeling he's burning stares on the back of my head. Making me feel very insecure .

"Have I got something on my ass?Silvio" I question, blowing the freshly made black coffee.

"No," he replied bluntly .

"Then why are you staring?" I ask , smirking as I walk to the refrigerator to grab a banana.

" Ho intenzione di fargli saltare le cervella" he replies, his Italian roots really coming out as he angrily says the sentence.