Capitolo 22

Silvio Battaglini P.O.V:

Waking up to the sight of Noelani naked, her head laying on my bare chest is amazing. Her hair all fluffed up, her makeup smushed down her face, her light snores filling the room.

I began gently moving Noelani off me,placing a pillow for her to snuggle up to. Making my way to the bathroom, turning the shower on standing under the cool water thinking about all the things that happened here with me and Noelani, leaving a smile on my face.

Stepping out of the shower after washing my hair and my body I walked into my walk-in wardrobe. I decided to wear my black slacks, black silk shirt leaving a couple of buttons undone to show my chain and matching black suit jacket with my black loafers.

Today was the last day that Dima was going to live

Today was the last day that Dima was going to live. I've been torturing him for the past couple of weeks seeking information out of him. He slowly gave information about his allied mafias and has signed all his properties over to me including the Russian mafia. So I now own the largest and wealthiest mafia in the world.

"Boss, he's ready for you" Levi says, Levi is the head of the security on Dima and the compound that holds him, his job is to make sure no one finds his location and to keep him alive for my visits

I nod and make my way to the cell, using my thumbprint to unlock the door.Dima is tied to the chair,head dropped, you can barely recognize him, his eyes are swollen, his face is all blue and bruised and all his fingers and toes are gone.

"Dima, what are you doing here?" I asked with a giant smirk, holding in my laugh.

"Please,Silvio just let me go," he begs.

"IT'S MR BATTAGLINI TO YOU, and i think i'll hold on to you for a little while longer" i say whilst grabbing a chair and sitting in front of him.

"You think you should be let free, even after what you did to Noelani" I say laughing and grabbing a screwdriver.

"Im sorry, please just let me go" he begins begging and begging over and over again.

I walk closer to him with the screwdriver in my hand, " sorry no can do" I stab the screwdriver into his eye, making the blood squirt all over my hands, his agonizing screams, his cries for help fill the room and I'm enjoying it.

Removing the screwdriver out of the eye and stabbing him right into his neck, killing him instantly and his cries for help finally shut up.

"Clean this the fuck up and send hes head to hes wife and other body parts to hes family" i say leaving the compound.

My phone began to ring and the name NOELANI flashes onto my screen.

"SIlvio?"

"Yes, Miss Grove" i reply

"I'm planning a trip with the girls ,Sage and Antonio. Would you like to come?" she asks in her unsal anxious tone.

"When is this trip and where?" i question

"We was planning to go in the next few days and I think we decide on the Maldives"

"Sure, let me try to finish all my paperwork so i don't have any work when we leave, oh and how much is it?" i ask

" Nope Mr batter, im paying you have done alot for me"

"NO THE FUCK YOUR NOT"

"YES I AM, END OF DISCUSSION"

"Send me the details i wanna have a look" damn well i know i'm going to be paying for her and everyone, because i'm a gentleman

"urmmm , okay"

"Bye, Miss Grove" I hung up and received a text from Noelani.

The trip was going to cost $23,000, Antonio paid for him and Sage and the Noelani's friends have paid too. So I just bought a beach house out there,and we can just fly from my private jet.

NOELANI 

me- all sorted .

Noelani- what do u mean sorted?

Me- I've brought a beach house there and got us our flights from my private jet!

Noelani- what, i said i would pay, DICKHEAD!

Me- Well shame, have your bags packed for tomorrow morning 5am SHARP don't be late

Me- oh and your sleeping in my bed tonight ! 

be ready for the next chapter its going to be good

pleas vote !!