Capitolo 26

Lets just say we are now banned from the Drag show thanks to Silvio's loud mouth and my louder mouth.

I haven't spoken to Silvio in the last two days, we both have been avoiding each other. If he enters a room, I leave, if I enter a room, he leaves.

We all have spent the last two nights chilling at the beach, working on our tan, and ending the night with a movie. Tonight we have decided that we want to go to the new strip club that opened, It was Silvio's idea.

OF COURSE IT WAS!

Me being a bad bitch decided to wear my most strippery outfit I brought. It was a black underwear set with a chain dress over the top and paired with my knee high heels and to finish it with my coconut perfume.

Everyone was already there at the club, I told them to leave without me and I would make my own way there as soon as i'm ready

Everyone was already there at the club, I told them to leave without me and I would make my own way there as soon as i'm ready. Of course I'm fashionably late !.

As I walk through the doors of the club, flashing lights, loud music fills my ears, Men staring in my direction with their hungry eyes following me with every step I make towards the bar, confidence runs through me. I feel amazing that I have this effect on people and all my insecurities fade away.

"What can I get you, pretty lady?" says the tall blonde haired barmen.

"Bourbon on ice please" I smiled at him, he's not unattractive but he's just not built like Silvio.

"Wow , strong drink for such a little woman" he replies with a huge grin on his face.

"Yeah, yeah make it a double" I smack a $20 bill on the table. " keep the change"

I take my drink and walk over to the bouncers who are blocking the vip lounge, I try to walk through only to be stopped.

"Move out the fucking way" I say aggresivly.

"Wrong door, darling" he laughs

"I'm at the fucking correct door, now move" I try to walk through only for the door to be blocked again.

"Listen lady, this door is for VIP customers only, strippers changing room is over there" he points to the other door across the club.

"I'm not a fucking stripper" I slam my knee in hes cruch area, making him bend over in pain. I use this opportunity to enter the VIP lounge and find the room SIlvio and the group are in,

"BITCH, where were you" Reighn asks, taking a long sip through her straw.

"I ran into some problems" I say without giving anymore information.

"What kind of problems?" Silvio says, popping out of nowhere, making me jump slightly.

"Nothing" I say bluntly, taking a long needed gulp of my drink, feeling the burning eyes of Silvio looking me up and down.

Silvio grabs my hand, pulling me into the empty hallway. Pushing my body against the cold wall, himself pressing on the front of my body, feeling the effects of the outfit has caused .

"What the fuck are you wearing" he says close to my face, feeling hes minty breath hit me in my face.

"Clothes, got a problem?" I smirk in his face.

" There not fucking clothes, You're mine no one elses . got it" he begins leaving wet kisses down my neck, most definitely leaving marks. He finally reaches my lips, sucking and kissing them desperately , my arms hooked around his neck, deepening the kiss he uses his tongue to lick my bottom lip asking for permission to enter, which I permit.

Jumping, hooking my legs around his waist, kissing at a fast pace , feeling him through his pants on my groin area making us both moan in pleasure.

Breaking our kiss, I stand up and say "Not until you prove yourself" and attempt to walk away before Silvio grabs my wrist.

"I got something to show you," Silvio says, taking out his phone and showing me a picture.

"What is that?" I ask, holding back my tears.

"Their new tattoo and piercing parlours, one in La , One in Italy 2" he says, swiping his phone to show me more pictures.

"What" I say shocked.

"There both yours, I was going to take you to them both and ask you to be my girlfriend, but Amber ruined that plan" he says anxiously.

" I cannot accept them, Silvio, " I sigh.

"Please Noelani, forgive me. She jumped on me and kissed me when she heard you coming. ''He grabs my hand and waits for my answer.

"Okay, I forgive you, but if I see you kiss another girl I will chop your dick off and feed it to yourself. Got it " I say in his face.

"Deal, now give me a kiss" he smashes his lips on mine and we begin moving in sync. 

"Mine" he says in between  the kiss.