capitolo 19

FUN FACT- I DRANK 4 CUPS OF TEA WRITING THIS CHAPTER (I'M SO BRITISH )

Training has become my daily routine every morning at 7am. Pero and Leo said I'm better than half of them men in the mafia but I still feel like I need more training.

Today is the day I prepare for the mafia ball tomorrow. I've decided to get my hair done at the hairdressers 30 minutes away and Silvio decided to take me.

We arrived at the hairdressers, passing me his hand to help me out of the car. our hands together hold the same position as we walk into the hairdressers, not one of us move out hand.

"Noelani Grove appointment at 1?" I said to the old receptionist.

"Take a seat, the hairdresser will be over shortly" i thank her and find a spare seat to sit in.

"Sorry Silvio but you're gonna have to leave. '' I said to him, leaving a kiss on the back of his hand.

"Why" he asks

" I want it to be a surprise, please" I ask him politely with a smile because I know he can't say no.

" I'll be in the car, do not wander off," he says leaving the shop.

"Noelani Grove, what would you like to do today?" a younger lady asks

" I was thinking of cutting it short with bangs" I say showing her how much of my hair.

" that would look amazing, do you want to donate your hair?" she asks, putting the cape around me.

"Please" I say politely.

After an 1hour and a half she's finally finished with my hair, I absolutely love it. I was thinking about cutting my hair short for ages but this ball gave me an excuse to do it.

After paying $150 for my hair I make my way to the car where Silvio is leaning against the car on his phone, he hears me approach him and he looks up with a smile on his face

"What do you think?" I spin around giving him a full view of my new hair.

"Beautiful, it suits you so much neonata," he says, opening the door to the car.

(baby girl)

"Where to next, neonata" he says, pulling out of the car park.

( baby girl)

" To the nail shop, please" I ask politely, connecting my phone to the bluetooth playing.

"Any requests, but only chase Atlantic songs aloud" I say with a smirk trying not to laugh.

" does it look like i fucking listen or can name a Chase Atlantic song" he says with a laugh.

" my heart has been shattered, and i thought we were friends" i say scrolling through my playlist.