Capitolo 32

336 hours or 2 weeks i have been locked in these 4 walls with only a bucket to piss and shit in. My clothes all ripped and dirty, my short hair all knotted and ratty. Faced bruised and swollen from the men taking their anger out on me.

The men all speaking foreighn language that I don't understand, them coming in once a day asking questions about Silvio and his mafia.

If I don't comply with their rules, punishment is earn't which is either being hung from the ceiling by chains and whipped until my back is all scarred or bleeding, or being beaten by 7 different men (20 minutes each).

Fed every 2 day, but when they do It's only water and bread which isn't really filling.

Marking my next day on the wall with the piece of metal I found on the floor of the cell. Missing SIlvio each day that goes by, wishing he would come and rescue me faster and quicker.

Needing him to tell me everything is going to be okay, his lips needing to meet mine desperately. I want to feel him every morning when I wake up.

I just need my SIlvio!.

"Finally ready to spill information on SIlvio" says a lady with a thick Russian accent.

I reply with nothing!.

"Not talking today huh?!" She says as grabbing a chair. "Because yesterday you had alot to say like fucking dickhead, cunt, suck my dick and much more"

"Just don't feel like talking to your skanky ass" My thick New York accent comes through .

"Fair enough," She laughs.

"You're probably thinking why are you here?" She says, waiting for me to reply.

"Yep" I say popping the "p"

"You remember Dima, the man Silvio killed was my dad until well SIlvio killed him. So now I'm going to make Silvio suffer for his actions by using you, don't worry no rapeing will be involved we don't want you crying like a little baby and I haven't got the patience" She laughs

"Fuck you, Dickhead" I say spitting in her face and smirking.

She begins wiping the spit from her face aggressively "Now you fucked up, I was being nice to you" She replies using her right hand to smack my face. Making my head turn in that direction from the force, blood trickling from my lip from being split back open.

"You were being nice huh?!" I laugh "That's not fucking nice is it" I cough.

"So what's the real reason you're taking your anger out on me huh?!" I say with a smirk.

The past couple of months I've gotten so much better at reading faces and I can tell she's lying easily. Her eyes grew bigger when I said that so that indicates a lie.

"Let me guess, arranged marriage which he declined" She looks me dead in the eye with slight annoyance

"He didn't want you, so you asked your daddy to kidnap, rape me and kill mine and Silvios baby because you was jelouse and an Insucure little bitch" I smirk

"SHUT UP!" She yells.

"Sorry, did I touch a sensitive subject ?" I laugh

"You don't know shit" She says, turning around and picking up a knife from the weapons that are scattered around the table.

"Il show you who's an insecure little bitch" She drags the knife from the top of my eyebrow to the top of my cheek 3x in different spots.

Blood spilling down my face, my silent cries filling the room, eyesight blurring with each cut.

I just wish Silvio was here to fucking help,I wont last much longer If he doesn't find me soon.