Ceremony

We reached the Ceremony just on time.

"Woah! There is a huge crowd." I exclaimed.

"Indeed" I heard a familiar voice. I looked behind. Eren? "What are you doing here Eren? Aren't you be resting now?"

"Mikasa I'm fine. Don't worry about me. I'm not your brother or child. Plus I want to see you getting honoured as 'Humanity's Second Strongest Soldier'." he replied.

"Fine, but after this, you go to rest again, ok?"

"Ok." he replied.

"Oi Ackerman! Its time to go to the stage. Oi Eren. Go and sit with the audience." Levi ordered.

"Yes sir" Eren replied. "Bye Mikasa. All the best."

I gave a smile in reply and went to the stage with Levi and Erwin.

There was Supreme Commander, Commander Pixis, Commander Erwin, Corporal Levi.

First Supreme Commander addressed the public, then Pixis and Erwin gave their speech about their voyages outside the walls. How humanity is one step closer to know about the Titans.

Then Levi was called.

He went ahead. I just now noticed he's in his full uniform under his cloak, including his ODM Gear.

When he was about to deliver his speech, the crowd cheered. I think they like and respect Levi.

Suddenly, I heard a gun shot, and Levi's arm was shot. There was chaos everywhere.

"Darn you. Who dared to hit me!?" Levi asked in rage.

Suddenly there was a blast near walls and the boulder which Eren put was shattered to pieces. I was witnessing Titans entering and people running in chaos here and there.

"Curse you!" Eren cried, then bit his hand, and converted into a Titan.

Everyone began fighting the Titans, except Commanders, Levi and me.

"Call for Medical Team we'll take Levi," Erwin announced. "Mikasa you deal with the Titans with Eren."

"Roger." I replied and grappled and left.

We fought for a long time but Titans kept on coming. "Darn!" I grunted in anger.

Suddenly, someone shot Eren some kind of dart. Eren growled when it released its toxin within him, and was destroying things here and there. Meanwhile I saw his fists and legs becoming stone.

I went near Eren and tried calling him. He didn't respond. Instead he tried crushing me. He tried stomping me. My heart had an ache when I saw Eren, my dearest friend, trying to kill me. Damn that person who shot the dart. Suddenly, Eren went near to the hole converting into stone. I could feel he regained his consciousness.

"If he converts into a stone this way. Human Eren would stay trapped inside and will die of suffocation." Pixis cried.

"Darn it! I'm very far. I can't save him even if I use full power." I remarked.

Still I tried my best to reach him. I will not make it. Noooo.

Suddenly someone cut Eren's nape and Eren's out

"Levi!? I told you to stay with the medical team." Erwin cried.

"Sorry Erwin, Safety first." Levi replied.

Levi took unconscious Eren on his shoulders and came down towards me.

"Here have your special friend" Levi gave me Eren with an annoyed expression on his face.

His expression disturbed me for a second but I was happy for Eren. 

"And now about you" he said to someone in white uniform.

I saw a man beaten very badly, hands tied, blood coming out of mouth. Levi must have caused him this. Levi picked him and took him to the Interrogation Room.

I saw him struggling to walk and his uniform and cloak dirty red, probably because of blood flowing.

I remembered Levi had an injury as well. I went to Levi in the Interrogation Room.

"Tell me who sent you here!" Levi was interrogating him, rather beating him when I entered.

"Heichou"

"Yes?"

"You must go to Infirmary. I'll take care of him." I said looking ground trying to avoid eye contact.

"I'll come after finishing." Levi replied.

"Well hello beautiful. Would you mind entertaining me?" the man said pointing towards me.

"You dare do this in front of me?" Levi shouted.

"Well whatever you do, you can't scare me. I know when my boss meets you up. He'll gonna kill you all." 

"Who is he?" I asked.

"Mikasa, stay out of this." Levi ordered.

"Give me one chance. I'll try" I replied  with rage in my eyes.

"Fine. Till then give me tongs." Levi said.

"Ok." I replied and went to bring tongs.

When I returned, man's condition was worse. His arm was broken, legs twisted. shoulders probably dislocated.

"You get this for disrespecting that girl." Levi said before noticing me.

The man was crying in pain, begging to kill him.

"Here, Heichou." I passed tongs to him.

Levi took them and sat on the table nearby. 

I asked the man simply. "Tell whom do you work for" with a blank expression on my face.

"Please mam, I can't. If I tell, he will kill me."

"If you don't then he will kill you." I replied pointing towards Levi.

"Fine. I'll tell I'll tell" he replied in fear.

"Good."

Suddenly I heard Levi groaning. I turned to him. 

"Heichou what the hell are you doing!? You're taking out the bullet on your own!?" I cried.

"Mikasa, focus on him, not me" he ordered with a death stare.

I obliged.

"Tell whom do you work for" I asked again.

"Ke-Ken-Kenny The Ripper" he replied.

I heard a loud cry. 

I turned to see Levi. He made a bloody mess. The bullet was out but blood was flowing uncontrollably.

He came near.

"What you said? What was  that name you took" he asked with a death stare from him.

"Kenny The Ripper" he replied.

"Kenny. You came back?" He grunted to himself.

Suddenly it clicked my mind. Hanji said there were two renowned criminals.

Levi and Kenny.

He immediately left.

Why Levi acted like this? Why was he so shocked hearing Kenny's name? There were many questions running around my mind but I chose to stay there silent.