Military Police vs New Levi Squad

We exited through back entrance, while Military Police arrested Erwin and others. Levi was walking ahead with Nifa while Sasha, I, Hanji moved together. Armin, Jean and Connie walked together, while Historia and Eren walked together. I don't know I was jealous of Historia being close to Eren, or maybe I am overthinking.

We moved apart yet not so far. I could listen Levi and Nifa talking and Armin and group talking as well.

"Heichou" Nifa begun, "Why are you so tensed?"

"The threat, Kenny." Levi begun, "I know him."

"How?" Nifa asked.

"When I was young, I stayed with him." Levi answered being dead serious. I could feel it.

Nifa laughed. "Heichou, you must be joking". Levi gave her a death stare to which she silenced.

Suddenly, there was a gunshot.

Everyone of us looked towards its source. Public began to panic, resulting in a chaos. Someone shouted on top of her voice. I turned. Nifa is shot.

"Who shot her!?" Levi asked in anger, holding Nifa in his arms.

"I shot her!" someone among chaos replied. I turned to look who it was. Military Policeman.

"Going somewhere you all?" another policewoman came holding Historia. I was angry. I was about to charge.

"Oh no no. I wouldn't have done that if I were you" another policeman came holding Eren.

"Eren!" I cried, holding back my anger.

Two more policeman arrived and they took Eren and Historia on a cart after knocking them down.

It was the moment. I charged. There was a great fight between me and the policeman.

He tried to hit my chin with an uppercut, but I blocked. I forced his hand back, dislocating his elbow bone, then hit his head to ground hard, knocking him in the process.

Then I looked back.

I saw Sasha, Connie, Jean, Armin busy in taking out two, three policemen.

"Ya Levi! Long time no see" a strange man appeared. He was a very tall and slim man who appeared to be well-built. He had short, coarse-looking dark hair that reached to his neck and also had a thin beard along his jawline. He had the appearance of a middle-aged man with wrinkles around his eyes, which were small and piercing. He was wearing a simple white shirt with a black tie that was never fully done up, and a large black overcoat that reached past his knees. He also had a bowler hat with a white band around it. He appeared to be with Military Police.

At that moment, Jean threw a blade towards that man, which that man deflected

At that moment, Jean threw a blade towards that man, which that man deflected. Then he jumped and caught the blade and threw it towards Levi which accidentally hit Hanji.

We were shocked.

At that moment, Levi cried, "Kennnyyy!"

Now I understood. The infamous, 'Kenny The Ripper' has arrived. But I had no time, two policemen charged at me, plus I have to help my friends.

On one side, Levi is in danger, probably needs help, on the other side, Eren is being kidnapped, needs help as well.

While I was thinking, Levi disappeared, but Eren was in sight, so I decided to go to help Eren.

"Sorry Levi" I said very softly, then left for Eren.

After I left, I heard many gunshots. "I hope you are fine Levi".

Few minutes after chasing the cart, I saw one of the policemen knocked and Levi back.

"Armin, Jean secure Eren and Historia, I and Mikasa will cover you all, Sasha take Hanji back at base, Connie help her." Levi ordered.

"No I'll fight Levi" Hanji replied.

"Follow your orders Hanji!" Levi commanded with an angry stare.

"Yes Heichou" Hanji replied softly.

Everyone executed their plan. Hanji went to hospital along with Sasha, Connie. Armin, Jean securing Eren and Historia, I and Levi giving them cover.

Suddenly there was someone on the cart, while I and Levi were fighting few policemen

I was worried, so I tried to knock them off soon. The moment I succeeded, I rushed towards there, only to see Armin knocking them off with the pistol he took from one of the knocked soldiers.

"Good work Armin!" Jean appreciated.

Suddenly, there was a bomb explosion which got us distracted, and in the meanwhile, two soldiers threw Armin and Jean off the cart and succeeded in running.

"Nooooooo!" I cried, while Levi held to stop me. "Ereeeeeeeeen!" I cried.