Gaze

I woke up suddenly to realise I was on a bed. I didn't know how I come here. The moment I tried to wake up, I realised I was wrapped by someone's arms. I turned back to see who it was. To my shock, it was , Levi.

What is he doing here? I tried to wake him up, he didn't wake. I was in an awkward situation. I tried to free myself, but failed. Suddenly, Levi woke up. "Trying to go somewhere Ackerman?" he said. "Let me go!" I ordered him. "No. Today I want to stay very close to you." after saying this, he pulled me and came over me, kissing me from my tummy to all over my neck and jaw line. I tried t resist but failed. At the end, he stopped. Our eyes met, we shared a sparkle between us. Suddenly, I pulled him to kiss his lips. The moment our lips met, I woke up.

Was it all a dream? I didn't know what was going on within me

Was it all a dream? I didn't know what was going on within me. I got up to see myself in the same position I remembered before I dozed off. I woke up to see Levi not on his bed, and I covered in his blanket. Now where did he go? 

I quickly left the room and went in search of him. I couldn't find him. I looked at my watch, it was 3am. Where can he be now at this time? I searched every possible place he could be in. "Where are you Shorty?" I grunted. 

Suddenly, I noticed terrace gate open. I quickly went to look. There he was, under the full moon standing, gazing the sky and stars.

"You woke up?" Levi asked. "Isn't the sky beautiful?"

"Indeed." I answered watching the sky.

"Come, sit here." he said pointing towards one of the log which was kept here. 

"Heichou, why are you awake, and why are you here?" I asked.

"I and Petra used to come here." he answered. "I have insomnia. I can not sleep for long. Whenever I used to drink, Petra used to take care of me."

He gulped his black tea which I noticed now.

"The days I used to drink were the days when Petra used to stay till late and next day be scolded by Erwin. Due to my insomnia, I used to wake up early, while she used to keep up with me. Ending in failures, yet somehow, she knew when I came up here. She used to wake up the moment I'm here and we used to talk for hours.

I guess she was the only one with whom I talked much. With her gone. I was back to being same old secretive Levi." 

He took another sip, meanwhile I was listening closely.

"Until I met you yesterday night." I start to have goosebumps.

"Thank you Ackerman. Thanks a lot for taking care of me."

I was numb. Did Levi, just said Thank You to me?

He got up. "And thanks for listening me tonight. By the way, don't expect me to treat you the same in the morning as I am treating you now." he smirked.

"Good night Mikasa. Go and sleep. I'll take care of myself." he completed and walked towards the gate.

"Heichou!" I called him. "Yes" he responded. "Would you mind? After this mission? If we come here to gaze at night sky?" I asked him hesitantly. Even he was shocked.

"I'll think of it." he responded. "Thank you Heichou" I responded not knowing what I am actually doing. "Take Care Levi sir."

Again he was shocked. His eyes went wide, but he controlled and left.

"Stupid Mikasa! What were you doing!?" I grunted to myself. Then I left to my room and slept till 6am, and I woke up because warden was angry.

"You're late Mikasa!" warden said. "Sorry mam!" I replied bowing. 

"Since its your first time, I excuse you." she replied.

"Thank you mam" I bowed.