Farewell?

The day approached even before I thought.

"Mikasa! We got a situation and we need your help" Hanji said to me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Falco went rogue and created a situation there." Hanji informed. "He ate Pieck." she informed sadly.

My eyes went wide. If he transformed, it means Zeke has screamed somewhere afar, and if Eren and Levi were facing him, they may be facing a group of Titans, along with Beast Titan.

I saluted Hanji and quickly left without a word. I took my horse and left at once with my ODM gear and blades.

On my way, I realised Armin is there as well. He may be in great danger.

I reached after an hour or two. The scene was horrifying. Cart Titan carcasses fallen, the destroyed village destroyed even more. Though Armin, Jean, Connie and Gabi were no where in sight. Suddenly, I saw, the Titan woth wings landing near Cart Titan carcasses. Falco's Jaw Titan landed in front of me. It spit someone's carcass. I went near to check it. Jean? Falco partially chewed Jean and spat him out.

I was shocked. Armin and Connie, along with Gabi, were still no where in sight. I was getting confused, anxious and what not.

Suddenly, a lightning bolt fell and the Colossal Titan emerged. Armin. He began fighting with Jaw Titan. I was getting anxious so I went in the fight as well.

There was a great fight. Falco's Jaw Titan was much dangerous than the previous Jaw Titan we faced. Suddenly, Falco bit Armin's thigh due to which Armin roared. It was hurting to my ears, I covered them with my hands and shut my eyes.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Armin biting Falco's nape and eating him to which Gabi came from behind and started screaming on top of her lungs. I held her so she couldn't move. Armin then left the Titan body and fell from height, unconscious. I maneuvered towards him and caught him before he touched the ground. I saw Gabi sitting and crying near Jaw Titan's carcasses.

I kept a hand on her shoulder to comfort her which she removed out of anger.

"You Devils should really die." Gabi began saying while sobbing hard, "You took away my friends, family and now Falco. You should be left to die. I hate you all!"

I wanted to go stop her but I had unconscious Armin with me. Connie still was no where in sight.

I took Armin's body and kept it on my horse with his hands and legs dangling each side. I saw some horse tracks, which seemed fresh, so I decided to follow them.

I followed them to find Connie standing in front of a Titan who was lying on a house.

Connie had a serious look on his face. He probably knew the Titan. I went near him to ask something to which he said, "She was my mother." I was silent. "Ragako was the village I was born and I grew up here" he paused. I saw the look in his eyes. He was dead serious. "One day, I got lot of updates of Titan sightings near my village so I headed here to warn people here.

When I reached I saw everyone hear were already a Titan. I quickly ran here to see this mysterious Titan on my home."

It looked much like my mother

It looked much like my mother. Then I realised she converted into a Titan as well." He again paused while tears were forming in his eyes. "That Zeke must have done something" I said. "He won't survive long. I count on Levi and Eren's plan."

"Whatever, we must head back. We have a lot to deal back at base." I told to Connie.

"Yes" he replied.

As soon as we reached base, Hanji came up to us, "Ah Mikasa and Connie. Wait is that Armin? Why is he unconscious? And where is Jean, Gabi and Falco?"

We lowered our eyes and I begun, "Jean and Falco died, Gabi ran away, and in order to stop Falco, Armin ate him up due to which he is unconscious now."

"Oh I see" Hanji paused, "Well I have a good news for you which isn't good."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Eren along with his Titan army has began heading to Marley. Many of our forces have died in between. I don't know what happened but Eren's Titan form is a lot different now."

"Like?" I asked.

"Like this photograph" Hanji showed a photograph of Eren's new Titan transformation.

"Whoa!" Connie exclaimed while I was shocked myself.

I told Hanji, "We must prepare soon. I take Armin to Medical team while I prepare. When are we leaving?"

"Tomorrow morning" she replied.

"Alright" I and Connie said in unison.

I took Armin to medical team then quickly left for my room. There was a turmoil going inside me and I wanted to be alone for a while.

"They begun the plan. Eren" I said before I dosed off to sleep.