Post War

After Eren was declared dead, there was a convention held where all countries of Paradis will meet. Armin being the Commander will have to go and put before his views about union of the Paradis. Annie and Reiner being the ambassadors of Marley.

Levi and I stayed back along with few of our friends. Connie went back to Ragako to live with his parents. Gabi went back to her parents. I was sitting under the tree where Eren was buried.

"Looks like everyone's settled except for us." Levi said appearing out of nowhere. 

"I think same." I replied.

"I guess you were having great time with him and I interrupted. Sorry. I shall leave for now" he said.

"No no, I was about to leave as well." I said.

"Oh okay." he replied.

We started walking, "So Squad Leader, what have you thought about now?" I asked trying to make a conversation.

"Probably I'll open a tea shop." he replied, "What about you?"

"I don't know. Being busy with Eren and Armin, I never thought of anything." I replied.

"Ya right." he replied with a serious look.

I understood he is jealous of Eren, even though he is not here. This made me smile.

"Why are you smiling?" he asked.

"Nothing. I was thinking about being a partner in your tea shop. If its ok with you" I told him.

He thought for a while, then said, "Ya I can have a partner with me, since my body is damaged too badly, I don't know if I can handle the shop alone or not."

"Don't worry Levi, if anything happens, I am there for you." I told to him.

"Unless Eren comes in your mind." he said with a sarcastic tone, which made me laugh.

"What?" he asked.

"Why are you so cute when you are jealous?" I told him.

He blushed so bad at this line of me, that he turned his face away.

"You know Levi, I am glad they removed your bandages."

"Ya even I feel open and complete

"Ya even I feel open and complete." he replied.

"But you still don't open up to me" I whispered.

"You said something?" he asked.

"Nope" I replied.

Later, we started a tea shop which was running well. I and Levi didn't leave any moment of peeking on each other while we are busy at work. Months later, when we were more open, Levi shared about his weird dream. He apologised as well for kissing me in his dreams. How foolish and adorable he is. No wait Mikasa, control.