Erwin's Past

I was having goosebumps.

"Erwin and Pixis had a talk about Erwin's past which explains why Erwin is much interested in the basement." Levi continued. 

Erwin began, "When I was a child, my father was a History teacher. One day, he was teaching about History of walls, and about life outside the walls.

Ever since the walls were created 100 years ago, people outside were brought inside, and any surviving human outside has become a Titan now.

I had a doubt which I asked him. He as usual evaded the question and continued the class. But when we were in home. He told me a theory which he firmly started believing in.

But I was too dumb, I started spreading the thesis, which soon reached Military Police's ears.

Next day, my father didn't make home.

I understood it was Government's doing."

"What was the theory?" Pixis asked him.

"My father believed that Government somehow altered people's heart and brains, making them believing life outside walls is no more.

As days went by, I was one step closer to believe my father's words being true.

These people, they don't humanity to be saved, they want themselves, their property, money to be saved. Nothing more.

This greed, or Government's fraud led to death of my father. His only fault was that he was one step closer to the truth, and he had a foolish son."

Levi stopped. I felt goosebumps, severe one.

"Your tea may be cold Ackerman" Levi reminded.

"Oh yes sir" I replied.

"Levi. Just Levi" he replied. "Here, only Levi. No sir, no Heichou."

"Ok."

"Alright Mikasa. You must be tired, and tomorrow we have a great work. So go and rest now" Levi ordered.

"As you say" I replied then left for my room. Levi was still there.

I wanted to be there more. Suddenly I went back. I saw him sitting.

"You didn't go?" he asked me not looking at my direction.

"Uh, I was just checking whether you left as well or not." I replied.

"I'll go after few moments, I was just star gazing. I and my mother wanted to do this when I was a child." he said.

"It was my and my mother's hobby as well." I replied with a big smile.

He smirked.

"By the way, Mikasa" he begun, "You still want to know how babies are made?"

My eyes went wide, I was shocked.

"Who told you!?" I started asking him, rather interrogating playfully.

"Years ago, I saw you." he continued, "You were a kid back then. The first concert of my, Farlan and Isabel.

Your whole family came. Looking your father, I thought he looked familiar."

My eyes went wide in shock.

"But then" he continued, "I saw you, asking your mother" he was smirking, "How a baby is born." My face turned red, I started hiding behind my scarf.

"I was a kid then, ok!" I replied blushing.

"Alright Alright, now go to sleep." Levi replied laughing.

"Ya ya" I replied with annoyed face.

On my way back to room, I was thinking so it was him. The guys in bandage face.

Levi singing, the girl probably Isabel, hairstyle like Hanji's and the blonde guy must be Farlan, appeared like Mike then though

Levi singing, the girl probably Isabel, hairstyle like Hanji's and the blonde guy must be Farlan, appeared like Mike then though. After the concert, the Military Police came and, there was chaos, and bump. I got bumped to Levi. He picked me up, I started crying silently, which he understood I guess. Then he rubbed my dress, gave me few candies, and ran away. So it was him.