Plan

Few hours later, Levi came back to consciousness. His face was bandaged for few weeks, only to be removed when he's eating. At least he was alive and I got an unknown satisfaction with this fact. The next day, he started to walk. Within this week, he started to run, jump, summersault, he hit the training grounds to prepare himself for something, as he said. Since his recovery, many things were changed. He was more colder, less interactive and he kind of started distancing himself from me. It was normal earlier, but few days later, it started affecting me, in I don't know, in a mysterious way. 

Next day, night to be precise, a meeting was called. We all gathered, including the two kids, who intruded during the Marley War, Gabi Braun and Falco Grice.

"This meeting is called to investigate how Falco consumed Zeke's  spinal fluid and how he got Jaw Titan from Galliard." Hanji informed being serious than usual.

Falco explained, "When Eren intruded their fortress, Pieck and Sasha was there to stop him. Pieck tricked Eren to take him to the terrace. Meanwhile, I was in the kitchen, unaware of the situation and was drinking a bottle of juice, which I supposed was to be served to Eren.

When Allied Forces attacked him and he became a Titan to fight, Galliard attacked him becoming a Titan." Falco begun, "Though he failed Galliard fell before me and was terrified to see I was drinking juice which had spinal fluid, to be served to Eren. At that moment, on the other side, Zeke might have cried. Then I don't know what happened, I guess I fainted. Galliard was no where around when I became conscious. Only terrified Gabi in front of me." 

"But why you pick up this topic today?" Levi enquired, probably the first time I heard him speaking, reminding me how he sounds.

"The day we found you, Falco converted into a Titan and attacked everyone." Hanji informed, "He probably inherited he Jaw Titan and mutated to have wings.

Due to Armin's presence of mind and quick thinking, we were saved from a great loss."

"I see' Levi said, "I guess its time then Hanji."

"You mean now?" Hanji asked.

"Yes" Levi replied.

"Alright" Hanji replied, "Today, I am going to announce that, as recommendation and will of Squad Leader Levi and Commander Hanji, we are going to make Captain Armin a Commander.

A letter will be sent to Pixis, which I know he will accept and by two or three days, Armin will be our Commander."

Everyone started clapping and cheering Armin.

"And about Falco being the Jaw Titan. We need to keep an eye on him. Who can do this?" Levi asked.

"I will do this" Pieck Finger entered the room raising her hands.

"What are you doing here?" Falco asked.

"I understood the objectives of Zeke and will no longer serve him. Plus I'm an Eldian by heart so I'll help Eldians to win meaning count me in." Pieck replied.

"Who granted you access here?" Hanji enquired.

"I" Levi answered.

"Levi! Why?" Hanji asked.

"If you didn't identify her, she's the Cart Titan, who helped escape Zeke in our first battle and she was the Cart Titan who was in the Marley War." Levi replied.

"You mean?" Hanji was about to say something but Levi cut her off by saying "Yes. She knows these kids much better, so she will be their in charge, while three soldiers will be with her, in case.

Who would volunteer?"

"I" Connie said with his hands raised, "And I as well" Jean said, "Me too" Armin said.

"But you'll be the Commander in few days." Hanji replied.

"That is why I would like to take a closer look in this matter, firstly as a Captain, then as a Commander." Armin replied.

"Very well." Levi remarked.

"I have a question." Armin said.

"Yes?" Hanji asked.

"If I'll be the Commander, who would be the next Captain?" Armin asked.

After thinking a while, Hanji proposed two names, "How about Jean or Mikasa?"

I was shocked on hearing my name.

"I go with Mikasa, she reminds me of me, plus she is Humanity's Second Strongest, remember?" Levi replied.

"Woah! You're Humanity's Second Strongest?" Gabi said amazed by me.

"If you're Second Strongest, then who's the First?" Falco asked.

"He" Hanji said pointing at Levi.

"Strongest or not , I don't know, he is a stubborn person for sure.

He was too stubborn to die." Pieck remarked.

I saw Levi, he staring at me blankly, which was getting a bit awkward to me.

"So, Armin, Jean, Connie, Pieck, Falco and Gabi, you all are going to Ragako tomorrow." Levi ordered, "Hence you all are dismissed. You all head back to your quarters and rest. 

Pieck, go with Armin, he'll get you a room."

They saluted with a "Yes sir" in unison. 

"Meanwhile remaining, I have very important topic for you, so you all shall stay." Levi said to us.