Plan, Execution and Levi's Death?

Levi and team interrogated Zeke and got much information from him about Marleyans, meanwhile, Marleyans declared Zeke, a Snitch. Eren left us after Sasha's funeral. Levi thought Zeke was a threat and not to be kept in the usual cell. Tomorrow, Levi and thirty soldiers along with Zeke will deploy to a place where Zeke will be held captive.

It was evening and we were doing our cleaning duty under Levi's supervision. Ever since Levi kicked Eren again, I have started avoiding him. He tried to talk to me, but I avoided him for some strange reasons. Today, he caught me off-guard and asked me the reason. I was trying to move away when he pushed me towards a wall and forced his body on mine, not letting me to move.

 I was trying to move away when he pushed me towards a wall and forced his body on mine, not letting me to move

He covered my mouth with a handkerchief and begun, "Now, only I speak." I was shocked. I couldn't move myself, his grip was so strong. For the first time, I was feeling helpless in situation like this.

He continued, "You know, ever since Eren left, he was sending a plan to take down all the Nine Titans. It is a very risky plan and both his and my lives are at risk. So before anything occurs, before leaving tomorrow, I'll keep a letter for you from him."

I nodded.

He continued, "This may be our last meeting so I want to say...that"

I was started having goosebumps, he continued, "You are very special to me. More like Petra. Even more than her. I'm glad you were with me and sorry if I ever hurt you."

He said sorry? I was so shocked. And he said he was glad that I was with him. Okay. And I maybe more important to him than Petra. This indicates something and these information were too much for me to handle. While I was busy with my internal turmoil, Levi came very near to me and rubbed his nose on mine. I felt relieved. As if a storm was now calm. For the first time in life, I wanted life to pause and not to resume again. I didn't want to leave him, but, duty calls.

It was evening when Levi and team along with Zeke left. I don't know I didn't feel something good about it. Maybe because Eren and Levi both aren't around and that's why I am feeling this.

When the night fall, Hanji informed everyone that Hanji along with few soldiers, including me, will go to Ragako, Connie's village to inspect somethings. That village comes under Titan Suspect Zone so they need soldiers, for which I am taken as well.

Next day morning, I left with Hanji and team keeping Armin, Jean, Connie behind to look after the base. It was around noon when we reached the woods near Ragako, when we saw many lightning striking together.

"Darn it! I guess a group of people converted into titans!" Hanji exclaimed. It was far away though. We headed towards that direction.

By the time we reached there, the dust was pretty much settled. We saw nearly thirty Titan carcasses. Who could've done so?

"Everyone spread out. The way these carcasses have fallen only one man can do this." Hanji ordered.

"Levi" I said to myself in realisation.

As we were about to spread, we heard a Thunder Spear. We headed towards it as soon as possible. I was anxious to know the source, moreover, I wanted to see if Levi was fine or not. I had a strange feeling on his departure and now this.

When we reached, we saw a Titan running away, probably with Zeke. Darn! Till the time when I reached, Hanji was there and to my horror, it was Levi who was caught in the blast.

His face was covered in blood, probably, he lost one of his eyes, he had a cut on his face and was unconscious, I was afraid he died

Since Zeke fled, Hanji called of this mission and we all went back with heavily injured Levi. There was still no sign of the other soldiers with Levi. I had this question about their disappearance, but I was more concerned about Levi.