Real Acquainted

***

"I remember claiming dipset. I had some bitches on my line. I told them bitches get they lips wet."

Lil Durk was playing loudly from my
phone's speaker. I was sitting on the bathroom counter, inches away from the mirror, picking at my skin trying to remove the blackheads from my nose.

"Hurry up!" I could hear Dwight, yell out on the other side of the door.

"Lock that door, where them bows at" I rapped along with the song turning up the volume even more.

"C'mon g I gotta piss! Imma call mommy on yo ass"

"Ugh" I groaned and climbed off the counter. I adjusted the towel around my body tighter. I opened the door and Dwight was standing there mean mugging me. "Yo ass irritating" I scoffed pushing past him.

I continued down the hall into my bedroom.

"I just had a threesome with two thick bitches. They just sucking dick cause ion lick bitches"

I sat down on my bed and moisturized my skin thoroughly before putting on some sweatpants. These definitely weren't mine but I wasn't about to take them off. They were super loose so I know sleeping in them was about to be amazing. I adjusted the drawstring tighter so they wouldn't fall down. I put on a white cami before turning off my music and climbing into bed.

I grabbed my computer and went to YouTube. I scrolled through my subscriptions trying to find a video I wanted to watch.

In my peripheral I could see something fly into my room through my window causing me to scream. I knocked my headphones off my ears and jumped up. There was a book bag on my floor. I slowly crept over to my window and peaked out to see who the fuck just through this in my room

There were two police officers standing there talking to Jordan.

"I didn't know it was illegal to stand on the porch officer. My fault." I could hear him say to the police.

I moved away from the window before anyone saw me and grabbed the bag off my floor. I unzipped it and there was a gun, a big ziploc bag full of weed and a stack of cash, rubber-banded together.

I could hear footsteps coming towards my room so I quickly zipped up the bag and stuffed it under my bed.

"You good?" Tae questioned raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah it was just a mosquito" I said with a sigh "I need to keep my window closed" I replied walking over to my window again. No one was no longer outside. I closed my window and locked it.

"Are those my sweatpants?"

"They might be" I laughed looking down at them.

"Appreciate it" I said taking the book bag from his hand, "It's all in there"

"Yeah. That's all I had at the crib. I probably can get my hands on a lil more if you need to me"