The 411

***

"If you need anything else just let me know" I said as I placed extra syrup and butter on the table. I walked back to my work station to grab silverware and plates
for the next table.

"Alright bitch where y'all go?" I could hear Jayda say.

"Huh?"

"If you can huh you can hear"

"We went to Miami" I replied leaning against the wall.

"Bitch I'm being dead ass. Where y'all go?"

"Girl I'm forreal. He went to Miami for work and asked if I wanted to come" I told her.

"Bitch dead ass?!" She exclaimed.

"We was on a private jet and everything. Then we got on his friend yacht and the friend bought me a Fendi swimsuit" I whispered to her.

"Put me on bitch! I like Fendi and yachts!" Jayda chuckled even though she was being completely serious.

"It was an old ass man. He was like 40 something"

"What Pretty Ricky say? Age ain't nothing but a number" Jayda started to sing.

"Dream and Jayda back to work" Our boss Yolonda said to us as she walked past.

"Look alive hoe, ya man just walked in" Jayda said looking at something behind me.

I glanced over my shoulder to see Jordan walking in to the restaurant.

"That's my section, but Imma let you have him" Jayda laughed.

I reached into my pocket and rubbed some lipgloss onto my lips.

"Why are you tryna get cute? That's just your friend right?" She smirked at me.

"Yup" I rubbed my lips together and then waltzed my way over to where he was seated.

"Hey my name is Dream and I'll be your server today. Can I get you started with something to drink?"

"Yeah let me have an iced tea" Jordan replied.

I nodded my head and went off to get his drink. We're typically only crowded on weekends and since it was a Monday morning, the diner was fairly empty. I put a little ice in the cup before filling it with tea and sticking a lemon wedge on the rim.

"Here ya go" I placed the cup on the table and handed him a straw.

"Were you ready to order sir or did you need a little more time?" I questioned still pretending like I didn't know him.

His eyes were glued to the menu "I'm trying to remember what I ordered the last time I was here." He glanced up at me, "I was here a while back with this lil ugly girl but I ca-"

"Unh unh ain't nothing bout me ugly sweetheart let's just start there" I cut him off before he could even finish his statement.

"Have we met before?" Jordan asked with a confused look upon his face.

"Boy bye" I laughed rolling my eyes, "You want an everything skillet with pancakes?"

"Yes please" He smiled at me as he handed over the menu. "Can you make it to go? I'm running low on time" He looked over at the clock hanging on the wall.

"Muhfuckas not even hungry, they're just here to bother me" I chuckled as I rolled my eyes once more.

"That's a problem?"