You've Got Potential

45 comments❣️
***

"This nigga better not be on no bullshit" Leon said tucking his gun into his waistband, "Feel like I've been popping niggas all week"

As I drove down the street I could see a few people posted up outside a car. I already knew that the car belonged to Derrick. I parked directly in front of the car leaving the car running.

"It's always these high yellow niggas that wanna start some shit" Leon huffed before getting out of the car.

"Wassup" I spoke as Leon and I made our way over to the hood of the car whilst Killa and Jarod hung back to keep an eye out on everything.

"Well if it isn't Jay and Leon. I've been looking for y'all."

"The fuck you looking for us for?" Leon quickly spat back.

"Relax" I nudged Leon's side.

"I wanna talk business with y'all"

"Talk business? Nigga you just tried to rob my men" I frowned at him.

"And I apologize for that. I just needed to get y'all attention, I was gonna give it back whenever we linked"

"Muhfucka give them 3 niggas their lives back" Leon replied, "That was a snake move we don't operate like that"

"It's life" Derrick shrugged, "But nah forreal though. I respect what y'all do and how y'all run shit. I just need a new connect and I heard y'all got the best shit
in town"

"Nigga are you not comprehending what we're telling you? We don't wanna fuck with you"

"Bro nobody was finna pop yo niggas" Derrick huffed.

"I guess we'll never know huh?" I said back. "Nice meeting you Derrick" I nodded my head and turned to get back in the car.

"I'll give y'all 15k per brick and I got 20 right now for the first one" He stated.

I looked over at Leon who was also giving me the same look. We normally charged anywhere from 10 grand to 12 grand a brick, depending on the person.

"I promise I don't want no beef. We all come from the same place and getting it out the mud, it's enough money out there for all of us to eat" Derrick added in as one of his boys hands Killa a duffel bag. "I look out for y'all and y'all look out for me"

"We don't got nothing with us right now" I told him. Only thing we came out the house with was straps just incase this shit was a setup.

"I trust y'all. I'll send somebody to come collect later today"

"Ight we'll be in touch" I dapped up with him before going to get in the car.

"I don't trust him" Leon said as soon as we sat down in the car.

"Glad we're on the same page" I replied as I put the car in reverse. "All the money there?" I looked at Killa through the rear view mirror.

"Shit it look like it" I could hear him fumbling through the bag.

"Imma keep an eye out on his ass" I stated.

I headed back to the block to chill out for a little bit. After facing a blunt I checked the time on my phone and it was going on midnight. I guess time just flew by while playing 2K22 with them.

"Awe shit" I said to myself.

"Come out with us tonight" Leon spoke "We finna hit up Red Diamond"

"Man I'm tired as fuck. I'm finna go to sleep" I replied grabbing my keys off the table.

"Nigga got some pussy he tryna get to" Killa laughed before grabbing his sixth slice of pizza out the box.