The Principles

I watched from my porch as she unlocked the door and went inside

I watched from my porch as she unlocked the door and went inside. I let out a loud sigh and went back in the house. My phone started to ring in my hoodie pocket. I looked at the caller i.d and it was Leon.

"Wassup?" I answered

"We have a problem"

"What happened?" I walked into my bedroom to start putting on my shoes.

"Derrick been out asking questions bout how we operate. I think he tryna find out who our connect is" Leon stated.

"Where you at? I'm finna pull up right now" I grabbed my keys and headed straight out the house.

"I'm with Killa we about to pull up to the spot right now"

"Ight say less" I hung up the phone as I got in the car.

I made it to the block shortly after Leon and Killa. Derrick and I were already about to have beef over this Dream situation but now he definitely fucked up.

I could hear them inside talking as I unlocked the front door. Killa, Meech and Lee was sitting around loading their guns.

"So what happened?" I cut right to the chase.

"I was chopping it up with Lamont and he said Derrick got to asking how much we was charging him for keys and if we ever said something about our connect, just tryna figure out how we selling our pure shit so cheap" Meech stated.

"Niggas always bite the hand that feed them" I plopped down on the couch and shook my head. "He think he finna run me out?"

"So how you wanna handle this?" Lee questioned.

"Ion know but that nigga pulled up on Dream earlier. Fuck he tryna spook my shorty for like she know some shit"

"Wait what? Whatchu mean he pulled up on her?" Killa asked with a confused look upon his face.

"She was at work and he came in asking about me. She come to me panicking and shit so I had to tell her everything"

"What's everything?" Leon's eyebrows instantly retracted.

"Everything."

"See, he knows you got a weakness now." He let out a loud sigh and plopped down on the couch, "Niggas found out about Shaunie that's the first person they ass always tryna hit up"

"She ain't gon fold" I replied shaking my head.

"Y'all ass was just 'friends' not too long ago? You clapped them cheeks huh?" Killa smirked.

"How many times I gotta tell y'all I'm not fucking that girl? We just cool"

"You just called her your shorty nigga." Leon laughed and shook his head "DJ gon beat yo ass"

"I ain't worried about that lil nigga"

"Jay in a relationship? Who would've fucking thought" Meech shook his head in disbelief. "Does that mean no more strip clubs?"