Filler

"Jordan...Jordan...I'm leaving"

I could feel Dream slightly shaking my shoulder, "Huh?" I groaned.

"I said I'm leaving. My brother is home" She repeated. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I reached over to grab my phone to check the time. It was a quarter past 7.

"I'll walk you out" I pulled back the cover and climbed out of bed. I didn't want to stretch or anything because I knew I was about to lay my ass right back down and go to sleep.

She slipped her feet into her slides and headed out the bedroom.

"When did he get home?" I asked following behind her. I tried not to stare at her ass as she walked but I had to look, respectfully.

"Like 30 minutes ago"

I unlocked the front door and stepped to the side so she could walk out. "Text me" I told her.

"Okay. Thanks again for letting me stay" She turned around and gave me a hug.

"No problem" I told her "If you ever wanna ya know do this again. Just let me know"

"Will do" She chuckled before leaving out.

I stepped out onto the porch to make sure she got inside safely before going back in the house and taking my ass back to sleep. I slept in for a few more hours before getting my day started.

Lee and I were going to ride out and find out what went down last night and why.

I stuffed my keys into my pocket before leaving out the house. I decided to check on DJ before I hit the streets. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.

"It's open!" I could hear his voice yell out. I twisted the door knob and sure enough, it was.

He was seated on the couch with his leg propped up on a pillow.

"Wassup? How you feeling?" I questioned as I walked over and dapped him up.

"Shit I'm good. They got me on percs. This shit got me floating" He chuckled. "Imma sell this shit. How much you think I can get off these?"

"Where yo people at?" I laughed shaking my head.

"Tae took Dream to get a car and my mom just went to sleep"

"She finally saved up for one?"

"Nah pops gave her the bread for it" DJ replied "Aye speaking of Dream. You fucking my lil sister?" He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"What? No" I scrunched up my face at him.

"So she don't be over there with you? I know her ass don't be with Jayda. Jayda ass ain't never at home they usually come here"

I knew I could lie and say no but there was no need to. I'm not fucking her.

"She be over there sometimes but we ain't fucking."

"She stayed the night with you last night?"

"She didn't wanna be alone. I slept on the couch. Me and her just friends. This" I started pointing to the both of us "This is already messy. Don't need to add another Henderson to the equation" I laughed.

"Keep it that way. I fuck with you but I'll kill yo ass bout her."

"Understood" I nodded my head. "Anyways I'm finna ride out. I'll let you know what I find out" I dapped up with him one more time.

"Cool"

I scooped Leon from his house and we just started riding around to our different spots trying to see if anybody heard anything.