Making Plays

"Damn it's cold as fuck in here" I said as I buckled my seatbelt.

"Don't get in here complaining" Jordan laughed as he drove down the street.

"Were you about to head somewhere?" I asked glancing back at the bag.

"Where would I be headed this late?" He glanced over at me before turning his attention back to the road.

"Shit ion know you tell me" I replied, "But if you gotta bring somebody they lil tre 5 just make it quick cause my stomach touching my back"

Jordan looks at me again and starts laughing. "What're you even talking about?"

"Nothing nevermind" I said shaking my head. After seeing that big wad of cash he pulled out earlier there was no doubt in my mind that he was anything but a drug dealer. Maybe even a card cracker.

"Don't nobody sell drugs, I own a couple auto shops around the city " Jordan corrected me.

"Oh shit my fault"

I kind of felt bad for assuming this young black man had to have money from either scamming or dealing drugs. It's such a shitty assumption to make.

"It's cool" Jordan replied, "Did you want Canes?" Jordan asked glancing over at me.

"If that's what you want then yeah" I nodded my head.

"You wanna go somewhere and sit down or you need to get back home?"

"I mean we can just sit in the car and eat" I told him with a shrug.

"Nah ion sit in cars"

"Oh so that's where you draw the line? Sitting in the car" I teased causing him to laugh.

"You think you funny huh?"

"Look all I'm saying is you better be careful getting sucked up by random hoes. Ya dick gon fall off"

"Who said she was random?"

"Oop. Well excuse me then" I replied "What's open this late?

"You cool with Waffle House?"

"It's 1am on a friday night. Muhfuckas finna be in there drunk and loud as fuck"

"Sounds fun to me" He laughed and shrugged his shoulder "A show and a meal for the price of one. You can't beat that"

He sat back in his seat and turned up the radio blasting EST Gee. At every stop light we were the center of attention because he had the nerve to have the windows down as well.

"I ain't stopping shit, catch me if you can. Just this month sixty G's off pants. I'm not, I'm not fucking no fan" He rapped bobbing his head to the beat.

I couldn't help but look at him as he drove. His seat was far back and his left hand was holding the bottom of steering while the right rested on the armrest. I don't know what it is about him that's so attractive but he's so damn handsome.

"What?" He smiles looking over at me.

"This your song huh?" I chuckled playing off my gaze.

SHIESTY On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara